Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil
Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil
- 510-Threaded Design
- Yocan XTAL Coil Technology
- Coil Cap Compatible
About Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil
The Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil is a replacement coil for the Yocan FLAME Vaporizer. It's specifically designed and engineered for the Yocan FLAME allowing you to seamlessly replace worn out atomizers for a better vaping experience. The Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil uses the brand’s latest coil technology which takes after their previous coil-less ceramic atomizer making the Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil a heating element that delivers crystal clear essence while making sure that none of your wax concentrates are wasted in the process. Without any exposed coils, the wax concentrates have nowhere to cling to and are made to be vaporized to the very last drop. This makes the Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil an efficient wax atomizer that lets you consume your wax concentrates without leaving any waste. As a result, this also creates an environment for your wax concentrates where residue buildup is minimized.
Yocan’s XTAL coil technology has showed a lot of potential in delivering smooth and flavorful vapor production that’s why similar technology is used on some of Yocan’s latest devices like the Dive Mini and the Falcon. It allows devices like the Yocan FLAME Vaporizer to provide its consumers with satisfying vapor production that’s fit for both medical and recreational consumption.
Intended to replace the original Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil that comes with the Yocan FLAME Vaporizer right out of the box, the Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil offers the same build quality like the one packaged with your unit. What this means is that you can expect it to last as long as your original Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil and for it to provide you with the same vaping experience as the one that you pulled from the box. It’s important to have replacement atomizers because they are the part of your vaporizer that gets replaced often. Because coils and atomizers are constantly subjected to the constant changes in temperature, they tend to weaken overtime. And because of being exposed to thermal shock and the added factor that the coils are present when the chemical and physical change in your wax concentrates happen, they typically wear out faster than any component you have in your vaporizer. That said, having backups and replacements like the Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil lets you enjoy your sessions continuously without having to rush to your local headshop or wait for your order to arrive.
The Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil is easy to install and replace making routinary maintenance easy not only for advanced and experienced consumers but also for beginners and for vape novices. It uses rudimentary threaded connections that allow almost anyone to be able to replace the coils when need be. That’s why stocking up on Yocan FLAME XTAL Coils are never a bad idea. The same goes when having to remove and replace the coil caps that go well with the Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil. It not only introduces some level of heat retention to the coils but it also makes your sessions clean minimizing leaks and spit backs.
What’s in the box:
- 1 or 5 x Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil (Quantity depends on selection above)
Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil Manual
Connecting the Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil:
- Make sure that the Yocan FLAME Vaporizer is turned off by pressing the power button five times rapidly.
- Remove the glass mouthpiece by pulling it away from its magnetic connection.
- Unscrew the seated atomizer on the atomizer base if there is any.
- Wipe the threaded connections on the atomizer base with a q tip to clean the metal contacts.
- Replace it and screw the Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil.
Note: Do not overtighten the coils, stop tightening when you feel resistance.
Loading the Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil:
- Prepare your wax concentrates. Place them together with the inclusive dab tool that comes with the Yocan Flame.
- Remove the glass mouthpiece by pulling it away from the magnetic atomizer base.
- Remove the coil cap by unscrewing it from the coil.
- Use your dab tool to scoop up your desired amount of wax concentrates and place it atop your coil.
- Replace the coil cap by twisting it back in place.
- Replace the glass mouthpiece by sliding it back in place.
Note: Do not remove the mouthpiece and the coil cap when hot. Let it cool down before removing it. You can also use the tip of the dab pen and insert it on the hole of the coil cap to easily remove the coil cap if it gets sticky.
Cleaning the Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil:
- Let the mouthpiece and the coil cool down if you’re cleaning it after a session.
- Remove the mouthpiece from the atomizer base by pulling it away from its magnetic connection.
- Remove the coil cap by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Remove the Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil by unscrewing it out of the base.
- Take a small bowl and fill it with isopropyl alcohol.
- Soak the coil in the bowl of alcohol for a few hours.
- Let the atomizer and its components dry on a paper towel.
- Connect the Yocan FLAME XTAL Coil back on the battery.
Note: You can stir the atomizer while in the bowl of alcohol to help loosen any hardened buildup. You can also use a brush to lightly stroke the atomizer to remove any dirt or debris. Make sure to let it dry before use.
Doesn't clean well but it works
Very satisfied with my purchase
I love my Flame with the ceramic coil! Great product!
Highly recommend the coil!