About Yocan Apex Coils
The Yocan Apex Coils are the official replacement coils for the Yocan Apex Vaporizer. Made and manufactured by Yocan, you can expect that these replacement atomizers will give you the same perfect fit as the one that came out of the box. What this means is that you get the same reliable atomizer you’ve enjoyed with the Apex will be the same heating element you get when you buy these Yocan coils. Yocan knows that consistency is the key, that’s why they manufacture these kinds of components that are cross compatible with each other. The good thing about these coils is that they do not only work with the Apex but are also compatible with Yocan’s other dab pens. In fact, these coils are derived from Yocan’s Armor Vaporizer. What that means is that you’ll have a better chance of getting replacement parts than other devices from other brands.
Many devices on the market have various specialized components that are heavily marketed as special and one of a kind. What Yocan does is that they take the very basic of vaporizer parts and perfect it. It’s not as flashy and as flamboyant as other components manufactured by other brands but because they’re very rudimentary, they perform well enough for their purpose. On that note, you can get the best experience using the very basic of components and the simplest technology available.
Fast-Heating Quartz Technology
Quartz is a heating element known for its ability to quickly ramp up temperature. That’s because quartz is a good conductor of everything, power, heat, energy, and all. That’s why you can expect it to heat up your extracts quickly without reaching the point of combustion. On that note, quartz is one of the heating elements that can quickly extract the psychoactive effects from your wax concentrates because the psychoactive ingredients offered by your extracts are released when certain temperature profiles are achieved and it requires high temperature levels. Because quartz ramps up quickly, you’re basically able to get to that point without having to wait for long. This also makes the Yocan Apex Vaporizer the best device to dab with when you’re out and about. That’s because it immediately gets you high in a fly.
Quartz is also a heating element that burns cleanly. That means instead of inhaling toxic byproducts from weaker heating elements, quartz lets you inhale and reap the benefits true to your wax concentrates. So, you can expect your Yocan Apex Vaporizer outfitted with your Yocan Apex Coils to produce clean vapors containing the purest active ingredients. This way, you experience fewer instances of choking and coughing your lungs out because you’re inhaling less irritants and toxic byproducts in your vapor. It serves as an ideal vehicle of the active ingredients which makes the Yocan Apex Coils the ideal heating element not only for recreational or occasional consumers but also for medicating patients.
What’s in the box:
- 1 or 5 Yocan Apex Coils (Choice depends on your selection)
Yocan Apex Coils Manual
Loading the Yocan Apex Coils:
- Remove the mouthpiece by twisting it counterclockwise from the atomizer base.
- Remove the coil cap by unscrewing it from the coil.
- Use a dab tool to scoop up a reasonable amount of wax concentrates and load them on top of the coils.
- Replace the coil cap and screw them securely.
- Screw the mouthpiece back in place.
Note: Do not remove the mouthpiece and the coil cap when hot. Let it cool down before removing it. You can also use the tip of the dab pen and insert it on the hole of the coil cap to easily remove the coil cap if it gets sticky.
Cleaning the Yocan Apex Coils:
- Let the Yocan Apex Coils cool down if you’re cleaning it after a session.
- Twist the mouthpiece counterclockwise to remove it from the base.
- Remove the coil cap by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Take a small bowl and fill it with isopropyl alcohol.
- Soak the coil and the coil cap in the bowl of alcohol for a few hours.
- Let the Yocan Apex Coils dry on a paper towel.
- Connect the Y Yocan Apex Coils on the Yocan Apex Battery.
Note: You can stir the coils while in the bowl of alcohol to help loosen any hardened buildup. You can also use a brush to lightly stroke the atomizer to remove any dirt or debris.
Replacing the Yocan Apex Coils:
- Remove the mouthpiece from the atomizer base by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Remove the coils from the base by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Use a cotton swab to clean the metal contacts of the battery.
- Take your replacement Yocan Apex Coils and screw it on the battery.
Note: The Yocan Apex Coils use 510-threaded connections. Avoid overtightening the coils and stop twisting them clockwise as soon as you feel some resistance.
Can’t give a real review because I didn’t receive my package
What a fantastic pen.
Love the power button.
So far, the battery life is amazing. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Came quick! Exactly what I needed! Works fantastic
Came in a timely manner
Good product and price