About Yocan Evolve Plus XL Ceramic Coils
The Yocan Evolve Plus XL Ceramic Coils is the ceramic-based heating element for the Yocan Evolve Plus XL. Like most of the compatible coils that work with the Evolve Plus XL, the Yocan Evolve Plus XL Ceramic Coils are 510-threaded. This means that many consumers and Evolve Plus XL owners won’t find it hard to remove and replace the coil. That’s because the connection from the coil to the battery is bridged by a threaded link.
A no-brainer, removing the coils only require you to unscrew it counterclockwise. On the other hand, twisting it clockwise will tighten the coil and secure its connection to the battery. Yocan banked on using simple technology and operation on their products to allow a wide range of customers feel confident in using their vaporizers.
This simple and straightforward design makes it so that you can easily change the coils even when you’re on the go. Of course, you will have to wait until the coil cools down, but what it means is that you don’t have to wait home and sit in front of your desk just so you can disassemble the Yocan Evolve Plus XL to replace the wax coil. No need for special tools, you can enjoy fresh sessions every time with this simple and rudimentary design.
If you want a no fuss coil, check out the Yocan Evolve Plus XL Ceramic Coils.
Ceramic Wax Coils
One of the benefits of using ceramic coils is that it maximizes the flavor of your concentrates. Ceramic does not heat as fast as quartz, so, the low and slow heating process allows not only the potent cannabinoids to be extracted to the vapor but also the flavonoids and the terpenes that give your wax concentrates their natural taste and aroma. If you want to enjoy a chill and easy session, using a ceramic heating element is the way to go.
Ceramic wax coils are also great for those who hate coughing every time they take a hit. That's because unlike other heating components, ceramic coils actually produce smoother vapors that contribute to less irritation when dabbing. This way you can consume more wax concentrates instead of being limited and restricted by the coughing sensation you feel when you take your draws.
On that note, ceramic coils like the Yocan Evolve Plus XL Ceramic Coils, have been the choice heating element of recreational users as well as medicating patients who can’t afford to have their throat and lungs irritated by harsh vapor. If you are one of them, or maybe you are just looking to tone your sessions down, the Yocan Evolve Plus XL Ceramic Coils might be the coil you're looking for.
These coils are made and manufactured by Yocan so you can be sure that they are genuine and authentic. Make sure to get yours now and improve the quality of your daily sessions.
What’s in the box:
- Yocan Evolve Plus XL Ceramic Coils (quantity depends on the option chosen above)
Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil Manual
Loading the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil:
- Remove the Yocan Evolve mouthpiece by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Remove the coil cap from the coil chamber by unscrewing it.
- Use your dab tool to scoop up a reasonable amount of wax concentrates and load the extracts onto the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil.
- Replace the coil cap back on the coil chamber.
- Screw the mouthpiece back onto the atomizer base with a clockwise motion.
Note: Do not remove the mouthpiece and the coil cap when hot. Let it cool down before removing it. You can also use the tip of the dab pen and insert it on the hole of the coil cap to easily remove the coil cap if it gets sticky.
Cleaning the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil:
- Let the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil cool down if you’re cleaning it after a session.
- Twist the mouthpiece counterclockwise to remove it from the base.
- Remove the coil cap by screwing it counterclockwise.
- Remove the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil by following the same counterclockwise motion.
- Take a small bowl and fill it with isopropyl alcohol.
- Soak the coil in the bowl of alcohol for a few hours.
- Let the atomizer and its components dry on a paper towel.
- Connect the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil on the Yocan Evolve Battery.
Note: You can stir the atomizer while in the bowl of alcohol to help loosen any hardened buildup. You can also use a brush to lightly stroke the atomizer to remove any dirt or debris.
Replacing the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil:
- Assuming the atomizer has cooled down after use, remove the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil by twisting it counterclockwise.
- At this point, you can also clean the contacts with the 510-threaded connections using a cotton swab.
- Take your replacement Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil and screw it clockwise on the Yocan Evolve Plus Battery.
Note: Avoid overtightening the coils. Stop tightening as soon as you feel resistance.
Much smoother hit and a lot easier to clean and extend the life of the coil which is a real pain when consuming rosin using the quartz coil.
A fresh coil, and you're off to the races for a big ol' puff:)
Yocan Evolve Plus XL quad coils heat very well and enough to vaporize at a great temperature, it's a great product!
The donut coil melts smooth
Very tasty hits with a very nice buzz last a while also very good product.5 stars in my book