About Yocan Kodo Box Mod
Yocan is continuously exploring the platform of oil and wax consumption and has released the Yocan Kodo Box Mod. The Yocan Kodo Box Mod is a stylish cartridge battery for 510-threaded cartridges. It can accommodate almost all cartridges since it has no chamber and the cartridges sit atop the vaporizer battery. This allows consumers to use different cartridges with different widths freeing you from the restrictions of other devices. The Yocan Kodo Box Mod keeps your sessions stylish and chic with its solid colors. It’s also easy to use and operate making it the best cartridge battery for beginners and even advanced users who desire convenience and stylish vaping without the hassle of using complicated devices. The Yocan Kodo Box Mod makes for an effective cartridge battery for people who want convenient vaping with their friends.
The Yocan Kodo Box Mod can fit in almost any pocket because of its dimensions. You can take it with you almost anywhere you go and enjoy the experience of using a compact and stylish vaporizer you can conceal at the palm of your hands. Each Yocan Kodo Box Mod is made from the best materials the industry can offer and while they are made from high-quality components, they remain affordable and easy to buy so that many consumers can get access to a reliable cartridge battery that they can use. The Yocan Kodo Box Mod is outfitted with three temperature settings which let you change the temperature level of the vaporizer. It’s made with a single button so you won’t get confused using this cartridge battery. The layout of the button and the LED lights that indicate the power level of the Yocan Kodo Box Mod is laid out carefully so as not to distract you from what you see on the front-facing side of the unit. The micro USB charging port of the Yocan Kodo Box Mod is located at the bottom so as not to obstruct or get in the way of the buttons.
Overall, the Yocan Kodo Box Mod vaporizer is a clean looking device for cartridges that gives a minimalistic feel that’s perfect for the modern-day gentleman. So, if you’re on the market for a new cartridge vaporizer, make sure to check out the Yocan Kodo Box Mod.
You might also want to check a similar product, Yocan Kodo Pro!
Advanced Heating Options
It’s not every day you see a cartridge battery offer consumers with advanced heating options. At most, cartridge batteries will only have one temperature setting where it functions. The Yocan Kodo Box Mod combines the attributes of a cartridge battery and a box mod vaporizer. This is why the Yocan Kodo Box Mod offers similar features and advantages you’d find on a box mod vaporizer like the Yocan UNI Pro. This means you get variable voltage settings and a pre-heat function with it. The pre-heat functions work to heat the cartridge before the actual vaping process. Because the cartridge is heated beforehand, it will exert minimal effort in heating the materials inside it allowing you to get faster results and even better vapor production. You no longer have to wait for seconds and feel like there’s a delay or lag before you draw vapors from your cartridge. Another benefit to using pre-heat function is for better airflow when you vape. Sometimes, cartridges can get clogged up because of the hardened materials in it. This will cause your cartridges to work harder and to use more battery because of the need to heat up more. By activating the preheat function, you can easily avoid this from happening and experience better vaping sessions overall.
Another proof of the Yocan Kodo Box Mod vaporizer’s advanced heating options is the three preset temperature levels. Each temperature setting is calibrated to provide you with the best temperature level for vaporizing extracts in your cartridge. This means that you will get optimized heat settings when you select any of the temperature profiles on the Yocan Kodo Box Mod. The cartridge battery offers three heat settings that appear as low, medium, and high respectively. Each temperature level is represented in the LED spectrum; one light means it's low, two lights means you’re running medium, and three lights mean you’re maxed out. These simple and intuitive settings allow many consumers especially the beginners to enjoy the fun in vaping cartridges and the extracts it contains as well as reap the benefits from each cartridge. Low settings make flavorful clouds of vapor, medium settings give off a balanced effect, while the highest setting increases potency and creates a warmer vapor production. Whichever setting you choose, you’re sure to get the best results depending on your needs.
We’ve all heard the saying that design is not how something looks like but its how something works. This very saying applies to the Yocan Kodo Box Mod because this cartridge battery uses creative designing to allow comfortable and convenient vaping. As an example, the Yocan Kodo Box Mod cartridge vaporizer uses a hanging hole where you can tie up the end of a lanyard so can wear it around your neck. This allows you to easily carry the Yocan Kodo Box Mod without having to risk damaging it because you have coins and keys in your pocket. For the very same reason you don’t put your smartphones inside your pocket with metal objects, you also want to keep your bod mod out and away from these sharp objects. These may dent and scratch your vaporizer which is something we all want to prevent. As much as possible we want our vaporizers to stay in good condition and hanging the Yocan Kodo Box Mod on your neck and away from these objects seems like a good idea to keep the system safe from these hazards. Also, this makes for a great way to carry the Yocan Kodo Box Mod when you have both pockets full and when you need it on the ready. Imagine having to spend a day at concerts and events and you just want to keep your vaporizer with you at all times without distracting you. Hanging the Yocan Kodo on a lanyard is a perfect way to do this.
What’s in the box:
- 1 x Yocan Kodo Box Mod
Yocan Kodo Box Mod FAQs
What is the Yocan Kodo battery specs?
The Yocan Kodo uses a 400mAh battery.
Is it 510-threaded?
Yes, the Yocan Kodo is 510-threaded.
What are the Yocan Kodo voltage settings?
The Yocan Kodo voltage settings are 2.5V, 3.0V, and 3.5V.
What is the dimension?
The Yocan Kodo measures 53mm x 20mm x 17.5mm.
Yocan Kodo Manual
Preparing the Yocan Kodo Box Mod Vaporizer
- Make sure that your Yocan Kodo Box Mod is completely charged before use for ideal results.
- After making sure that your battery is fully charged, turn the Yocan Kodo Box Mod Vaporizer on by clicking on the power button 5 times rapidly. Note: The power button is located at the upper portion of the battery just right below the 'Kodo’ logo. The power button is the square button that sits above the three LED light indicators.
Loading the Yocan Kodo Box Mod Vaporizer
- Prepare your cartridges, place them somewhere where there’s a leveled platform so the cartridges will remain safely in place.
- Attach your cartridge to the receiving end of the Yocan Kodo Box Mod Vaporizer. Note: Do not over tighten the magnetic adapter as it may cause the threads to get loose. This may cause other cartridges to experience a loose connection affecting the flow of electricity and the overall performance of the Yocan Kodo Box Mod Vaporizer.
Vaping with the Yocan Kodo Box Mod Vaporizer
- Make sure that the Yocan Kodo Box Mod Vaporizer is fully charged and is loaded with your select cartridge before you start vaping.
- After you have loaded the Yocan Kodo Box Mod Vaporizer, press your lips near the mouthpiece of the cartridge and prepare to draw.
- Press and hold the power button of the Yocan Kodo Box Mod and once the Yocan Kodo Box Mod Vaporizer creates vapors pull and draw from the mouthpiece of the cartridge.
- Repeat this process as necessary or until the extracts inside the cartridge is fully consumed.
Switching Through the Temperature Settings
- Power the Yocan Kodo Box Mod Vaporizer on by clicking the power button 5 times.
- Tap the power button three times rapidly to toggle in between heat settings.
- Check the LED lights to find if the corresponding action took effect.
- Release the power button to allow the selected heat setting to take effect on the Yocan Kodo Box Mod Vaporizer.
Below are the corresponding heat settings and their respective voltage levels.
- One Green Light: Low Setting
- Two Green Light: Medium Setting
- Three Green Light: High Setting
Care and Maintenance of the Yocan Kodo Box Mod Vaporizer
The Yocan Kodo Box Mod Vaporizer was made to accommodate almost all cartridges on the market today. The Yocan Kodo Box Mod in itself is just a Box Mod with no atomizers included in it and it does not come with any cartridge out of the box as well. To ensure your Yocan Kodo Box Mod Vaporizer stays in good shape, follow the steps below.
- Wipe-off any liquid residue on the vaporizer with a dry paper towel and continue with reassembling the Yocan Kodo Box Mod Vaporizer.
- Make sure to follow charging instructions and use the dedicated charger to avoid damaging the Kodo Box Mod.
I take this to work because it is tiny and fits in my pocket without poking out. It charges with usb c and you can hit it while it’s charging. I like it a lot!
I never recieved my package.
Yocan Kodo Box Mod
Awesome always exceeds my expectations.