Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods
Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods
- Electric Dab Tool
- 400mAh Battery Capacity
- Ceramic Heating Tip
- 510-threaded Connection
- Doubles as Wax Pen
- Variable Voltage Settings
- Pass-through Charging Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods
- Micro-USB Technology
About Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods
The Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods is an electric dab tool that’s a must for all wax concentrate and oil consumers. It is a product made and manufactured by Yocan and is powered by Wulf Mods. This makes the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods a highly dependable tool — both for when you’re indoors or when you’re dabbing on-the-go.
A Tried and Tested Battery
The Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods uses the tried and tested battery found on the Yocan Kodo. It is equipped with a 400mAh capacity which allows owners tons of power for slicing hardened wax concentrates. This means that one can go using the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods for quite a while without having to plug it.
Further, the battery is housed in a small and compact body that’s not only ergonomic but also lightweight. This means that you can carry the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods almost anywhere you go, without having to worry about this electronic dab tool weighing you down. This makes it an easy pick should you be looking for a new dab tool to add to your growing vaporizer arsenal.
And should the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods run low on power, this simple (yet reliable) device can be charged using a micro-USB charging cable. And because the chances of you finding a micro-USB charging cable lying around your house or in a gas station is typically high, you’re most likely to find a way to juice up the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods almost every single time.
These things are dependable and will get you through any session.
Ceramic Heating Tip
The Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods comes standard with a ceramic heating tip. This is what allows users to cut through hard and solid wax concentrates like butter.
It is made with high-quality ceramic, which means that it has the ability to keep your extracts in its purest form — despite being exposed to elevated temperature levels. Since it is built using medical-grade ceramic, it will not taint the overall quality of your precious materials. That said, it can faithfully preserve the aroma, taste, and potency of your select wax concentrates unlike other electric dab tools on the market.
Compared to those made with metal, the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods can keep the natural flavor and scent of your waxy materials.
The ceramic heating tip comes with a glass cover to ensure that the tip is kept clean — especially when used when you’re out and about. Even when kept in its own compartment, a pocket maybe? Yocan and Wulf Mods know that there are still chances that dirt, dust, and pocket lint may get into the ceramic heating tip. If these unwanted materials do get in the tip, it can promote the development of germs and harmful microorganisms. And because nobody wants to inhale dirty vapors, the people that developed the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods though it right to include a glass cover as standard.
Doubles as a Wax Pen
The Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods is not just an electronic dab tool, because it uses the reliable 400mAh battery from the Yocan Kodo, it can also accommodate various attachments. And to make things more exciting, the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods has a universal 510-threaded connection, making it compatible with a wide range of coils and atomizers for both oils and wax concentrates alike.
A multitude of attachments can be found on the market. Of course, you can use your favorite coils but for best results, we recommend using the Yocan Kodo Atomizer. Also available on our store, the Yocan Kodo Atomizer is cross compatible with the Yocan Wit and the Yocan Groote, has magnetic connections, and can cater to both thick oils and wax concentrates.
It’s a great way of maximizing your time with the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods.
Variable Voltage Setting
The Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods comes with a battery that is designed with a variable voltage setting. The voltage levels are pre-set, which means that owners will not have to fondle with the battery just to find the right temperature profile.
Because it uses the OG Kodo battery — the predecessor of the Yocan Kodo Pro — it offers three voltage levels. The lowest, around 2.5 volts, is said to be the best for cutting wax concentrates as it is not too hot to trigger the active ingredients in your materials. The middle temperature setting, around 3.0 volts, is ideal for vaping oils as the temperature is just right for extracting the cannabinoids in most essential oil products. Lastly, the third level, which is rated at around 3.5 volts, is great for dabbing wax concentrates as it does have the power to vaporize a wide variety of extracts.
This makes it more than just a heated carving knife and actually a Swiss army knife (see what we did there) of some sorts. It’s a valuable tool for anyone looking for a dependable dab tool, but is also perfect for those who want a functional back up battery which they will actually use.
Have you been meaning to upgrade your collection? Make sure to check out the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods and be one of the first few ones in your group to own it. Make sure to grab it now, only at the direct source of all things Yocan — Yocan Vaporizer.
Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods FAQs
What is the battery capacity of the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods?
The Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods has a battery capacity of 400mAh.
How fast can I charge the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods?
The battery should be full in as fast as 30 minutes.
What size is the connection of the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods?
The Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods has a universal 510-threaded connection.
Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods Manual
Charging the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods
- Get a micro-USB charging cable, connect one end on the battery and one end to a wall charger.
- Plug the charger to a wall socket.
- Wait for the battery to get fully charged.
Note: The Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods does not come with a charging cable.
Powering the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods
- Make sure that your Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods is completely charged before use for ideal results.
- After making sure that your battery is fully charged, turn the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods on by clicking on the power button five times quickly.
Note: The power button is located at the upper portion of the battery just right below the 'Kodo’ logo. The power button is the square button that sits above the three LED light indicators.
Cutting your Wax Concentrates with the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods
- Determine the consistency or the hardness of the concentrate.
- Select the ideal temperature level on the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods battery.
- Remove the glass cap.
- Gently slice through the wax concentrates and cut off a portion you will most likely consume.
- Turn off the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods and replace the glass cover.
Using the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods as a Vaporizer
- Prepare your cartridges or atomizers, place them somewhere where there’s a leveled platform so they will remain safely in place.
- Attach your cartridge or coil to the 510-threaded connection of the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods.
Note: Do not over tighten the carts or the coils as it may cause the threads to get loose. This may cause other cartridges to experience a loose connection affecting the flow of electricity and the overall performance of the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods.
Vaping with the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods
- Make sure that the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods is fully charged and is loaded with your select cartridge before you start vaping.
- After you have loaded the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods, press your lips near the mouthpiece of the cartridge and prepare to draw.
- Press and hold the power button of the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods and once the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods creates vapors pull and draw from the mouthpiece of the cartridge.
- Repeat this process as necessary or until the extracts inside the cartridge is fully consumed.
Switching Through the Temperature Settings
- Power the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods on by clicking the power button five times.
- Tap the power button three times rapidly to toggle in between voltage settings.
- Check the LED lights to find if the corresponding action took effect.
- Release the power button to allow the selected heat setting to take effect on the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods.
Below are the corresponding heat settings and their respective voltage levels.
- One Green Light: Low Setting
- Two Green Light: Medium Setting
- Three Green Light: High Setting
Care and Maintenance of the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods
The Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods was made to be a simple and straightforward electric dab tool. The Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods in itself is just a Yocan Kodo battery with a ceramic heating tip. It does not come with any cartridge out of the box. To ensure your Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods stays in good shape, follow the steps below.
- Wipe-off any waxy residue on the battery with a dry paper towel.
- To clean the ceramic heating tip, perform a burn off. Press and hold the power button or several seconds until the leftover wax from the ceramic tip evaporates.
- Make sure to follow charging instructions and use a compatible charger to avoid damaging the Yocan Kodo Knife by Wulf Mods.