About Yocan Pandon Quartz Dual Coil
The Yocan Pandon Dual Quartz Coil perfectly adapts the iconic quad coil technology from Yocan and mimics it by using two quartz dual coils (QDC). The Yocan Pandon Dual Quartz Coil is the best replacement atomizer component for your Yocan Pandon Vaporizer.
By using two dual quartz coils, the Yocan Pandon doubles the amount of material the average vaporizer can hold. You no longer have to reload frequently since you now have twice the loading capacity of the average vape pen. You can also experience longer vaping sessions fit for a group, regardless if you’re vaping for recreational or for medical purposes, you can always rely on the Yocan Pandon Dual Quartz Coil for your vaping needs. Because these Yocan coils use pure quartz mineral, your concentrates remain pure and the active ingredients are preserved and its potency is maintained as opposed to having traditional fibrous wick which affects the overall quality of your materials and may give it a burnt taste should you use it over time.
The Perfect Yocan Accessory
The Yocan Pandon Dual Quartz Coil is arguably the perfect Yocan accessory to all your vaping needs. The Yocan Pandon Dual Quartz Coil is the best replacement piece for your Yocan Pandon Vaporizer. It fits your Yocan vaporizer perfectly and provides the most ideal setting for your concentrates and extracts to vaporize.
The Yocan Pandon Dual Quartz Coil comes in a 1-piece and even 5-piece pack so you and your friends and share the fun and keep all your vaporizers working in tip top condition. Although Yocan coils can be cleaned and re-used, it’s still best that you replace old and used up coils to ensure optimal results.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Yocan Pandon Dual Quartz Coil (Quantity depends on your selection above)
Note: These coils do not include coil caps.
Buy Yocan Pandon Quartz Dual Coil Now!
Yocan Pandon Quartz Dual Coil FAQs
|How many coils do this quartz coil have?
|It has two quartz rods wrapped in high-quality coils.
|How do I replace my Yocan Pandon Coil?
Here are the steps to replace the Yocan Pandon Coil:
1. Unscrew the atomizer tube and the coil cap.
2. Unscrew the old coil from the base.
3. Screw-in the new coil to the base.
4. Put the coil cap back and the atomizer tube. Enjoy!
|Does the package come with coil caps?
|No. This Yocan Pandon Coil Package does not come with coil caps. However, we do sell coil caps separately.
Yocan Pandon Quartz Dual Coil Manual
Note: The Yocan Pandon Vaporizer is one of the first models that featured a four-quartz rod setup. It requires two quartz dual coils to achieve its optimal function. Hence, you may observe that we will refer to using two Yocan Pandon Quartz Dual Coil in the following steps.
Loading the Yocan Pandon Quartz Dual Coil:
- Remove the mouthpiece from the Yocan Pandon Vaporizer. It is held together by two silicone O-rings, pull the mouthpiece away from the body of the unit.
- Remove the coil cap on both the Yocan Pandon Quartz Dual Coil seated on the atomizer base by twisting each coil cap counterclockwise.
- Use your dab tool to load a reasonable amount of wax concentrates on each of the Yocan Pandon Quartz Dual Coils connected on the atomizer base.
- Replace the coil caps on each of the coils.
- Replace the mouthpiece by pushing it in place and securing the seal provided by the silicone O-rings.
Note: Do not remove the mouthpiece and the coil cap when hot. Let it cool down before removing it. You can also use the tip of the dab pen and insert it on the hole of the coil cap to easily remove the coil cap if it gets sticky.
Replacing the Yocan Pandon Quartz Dual Coil:
- Remove the mouthpiece by pulling it away from the atomizer base.
- Remove the coils by twisting them counterclockwise.
- Clean the metal contacts on the 510-threaded connections using a cotton swab.
- Get your replacement Yocan Pandon Quartz Dual Coil and connect it to the battery.
Note: Do not overtighten the coils and stop twisting them when you start to feel some resistance.
Cleaning the Yocan Pandon Quartz Dual Coil:
- Pull the mouthpiece away from the unit to access the coils.
- Proceed by removing the coil caps and set them aside.
- Remove the Yocan Pandon Quartz Dual Coils by twisting them counterclockwise.
- Take a bowl that would fit the pair of coils and coil caps and fill it with isopropyl alcohol.
- Soak the coils and the coil caps in the bowl for several hours.
- Take the Yocan Pandon Quartz Dual Coils and set them on a paper towel to let them dry.
- Replace the Yocan Pandon Quartz Dual Coil on the Yocan Pandon Battery.
Note: You can stir the atomizer while in the bowl of alcohol to help loosen any hardened buildup. You can also use a brush to lightly stroke the atomizer to remove any dirt or debris.
Yocan Pandon Quartz Dual Coil
I absolutely love the yocan brand. I wish the pandon pen would be brought back its my favorite! I really appreciate being able to order the atomizers and caps!! Fast shipping also!!
Yocan Pandon Quartz Dual Coil
hands down best honey e-straw i've ever used