About Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils
The Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils is an official replacement component for the Yocan Regen Vaporizer. Having first released for the Yocan Regen, the Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils boasts a threaded design that makes it highly compatible with other Yocan products. That said, the Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils offers the same simple operation you would expect from many Yocan products. The Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils completes the series of quarts heating elements from the iconic quartz dual coils (QDC) to the ultra-powerful quad coils. You now have a comprehensive selection of wax atomizers to help you get your vapor fix for every occasion.
These Yocan coils use three quartz rods warped around premium-quality coils. Their rods can heat up faster than the dual quartz rods but will suck less power from your batteries which makes it a better heating element for vaporizers using batteries with lower mAh capacities. The Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils will allow for more substantial cloud production while still maintaining a low power requirement for longer vaping sessions in between charges. It’s perfect for the Yocan Regen because the Yocan Regen offers variable voltage settings allowing you to maximize every ounce of power the battery has to offer.
When you need a wax atomizer or a wax heating element that offers a more balanced output of vapor and flavor, make sure to check out the Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils.
A Befitting Replacement Coil
The Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils are the perfect replacement coils to use with the Yocan Regen Vaporizer. This allows users of the Yocan Regen Vaporizer to enjoy powerful vapor production with decent flavor retention.
Stocking up on Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils allows you to maintain the overall integrity of your dab pen on the cheap. That’s because atomizers and heating elements are one of the most used and punished parts of the vaporizer. Because of the constant cycle of heating the atomizer and cooling the atomizer after use, the materials in the atomizer will eventually breakdown. Thermal shock increases the effects of wear and tear in different parts of the vaporizer especially the atomizer. The fact that you dab liquid into the heated part of the atomizer even increases its rate for degradation.
So, it’s best to always have a backup atomizer for when the one you’re using breaks down, and what better variety of atomizers to have on the ready that ones that are powerful and are reliable like the Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils. If you use Yocan Regen dab pens, make sure to pack Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils so you can have a means of enjoying a large chunk of clouds in a matter of seconds.
The Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils is perfect for beginners and advanced consumers who want a taste of what high-performance vaporization is. Make sure to get yours now!
What’s in the box:
- Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils (Quantity depends on your selection)
Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils Manual
Changing the Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils:
- Remove the Yocan Regen Mouthpiece by pulling it away from the magnetic atomizer base.
- Unscrew the Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils from the atomizer base by following the same counterclockwise direction.
- Use a cotton swab to clean the metal contacts on the battery.
- Take your replacement Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils and screw it on the battery.
- Replace the mouthpiece and wait for the magnets to snap back in place.
Note: The Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils is outfitted with 510-threaded connections. Avoid overtightening the coils as it can damage the threads overtime. Do not change the Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils right after a session as the heat from its metal parts can hurt you.
Loading the Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils:
- Lift the mouthpiece from the atomizer base to severe the magnetic connections.
- Unscrew the coil caps from the coil chamber by twisting them counter clockwise.
- Use a dab tool to scoop up a reasonable amount of wax concentrates and load them into the Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils.
- Replace the coil caps by twisting them clockwise.
- Replace the mouthpiece by sliding it back atop the magnetic atomizer base.
Note: Do not remove the mouthpiece and the coil cap when hot. Let it cool down before removing it. You can also use the tip of the dab pen and insert it on the hole of the coil cap to easily remove the coil cap if it gets sticky.
Cleaning the Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils:
- Let the mouthpiece and the coil cool down if you’re cleaning it after a session.
- Pull the mouthpiece to remove it from the magnetic base.
- Remove the coil cap by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Remove the Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils by unscrewing it out of its base.
- Take a small bowl and fill it with isopropyl alcohol.
- Soak the coil in the bowl of alcohol for a few hours.
- Let the atomizer and its components dry on a paper towel.
- Connect the Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils back on the battery.
Note: You can stir the atomizer while in the bowl of alcohol to help loosen any hardened buildup. You can also use a brush to lightly stroke the atomizer to remove any dirt or debris.
Only thing I use!!
Yocan Regen Quartz Triple Coils
Great products highest quality.
Its wonderful. The air mix increases hit size. The 3 speeds give you all kinds of flexibility. It's a fully contained solution and its highly engineered.
I am very impressed with my Yocan Regen!
It is built tough and doesn't experience all sorts of glitches. It just works! And Well! Thank You!