About Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer
The Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer is the latest drop from the Chinese vaporizer manufacturer. It is the newest wax pen to be offered by Yocan and follows the lines of the brand’s unique as well as straightforward design. The Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer is the perfect device not only for beginners but also for seasoned veterans.
Here are a few reasons why you should be giving this wax vape a try.
Yocan’s Advanced C4-DE Coil
Yocan has been a pioneer of trying out various heating elements and coming up with different designs for its coils. Take the Yocan XTAL Coils for example, or the Yocan TGT Coils perhaps. These are just some iconic atomizers that have really made a mark in the industry.
The vaporizer company is looking to do a similar feat with its advanced C4-DE coil.
C4-DE stands for ceramic and diatomaceous earth coil, which compared to traditional heating elements, can deliver your favorite extracts in as fast as three seconds with pure flavors for an unparalleled vaping experience.
According to Yocan, its advanced C4-DE coils are made using advanced ceramic and food-grade diatomaceous earth, which ensures superior results every time you fire up your vaporizer.
Those who have been vaping for a while now know that the heating element known for delivering pure and flavorful cloud production are ceramics. However, the typical ceramic coil will take longer to heat as ceramic in itself is an inert material.
Nevertheless, it is ceramic’s low and slow heating capabilities that allow it to produce the vapors it has been known for.
With Yocan’s C4-DE coils, you can still enjoy the vapor quality you can get from using pure ceramic heating elements without having to wait longer.
Variable Voltage Setting
The Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer is also slapped with a variable voltage setting, which also complements the aforementioned heating element.
Using the said voltage levels, you can personalize your sessions depending on your preferences and your needs.
The lowest temperature is rated at 2.8 volts and is perfect for light and runny extracts. This same temperature profile is also best for producing thin wisps of clouds that are packed with flavor. Meanwhile, the middle temperature setting is pegged at 3.2 volts and is great for experiencing a bit of flavor with a dash of potency. Finally, the last voltage setting is rated at 3.6 volts and can extract the more potent active ingredients from your wax concentrates. Similarly, the hottest voltage level can produce some substantial plumes of vapor that can mimic the same viscosity as real smoke.
Through the said voltage levels, you can choose whether you want light and smooth sessions or ones that will knock you off your socks.
And like all Yocan vaporizers, the voltage levels offered by the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer are represented by three light modes. White means you’re running 2.8 volts, green is 3.2 volts, while red is 3.6 volts. This would be a great indicator for those who are unfamiliar with the various voltage settings.
Durable Daily Driver
The Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer is one durable daily driver, thanks in part to its stainless steel housing. Compared to devices encased in plastic or even pot metal bodies, the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer will definitely last longer and will look good longer versus cheaper options in the market.
On top of making the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer a durable beater, the stainless steel material used for its case also adds to the weight-saving features of the device. On that note, you can literally carry the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer with you as you stroll around town on a Saturday night and not feel it weighing you down.
Its lightweight construction makes it a great companion and its portable design means you can stow it away almost anywhere — anytime.
A Decent Battery
And speaking of being lightweight, Yocan designed the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer to have a decent-sized battery with a 650mAh capacity. Since you will only be vaporizing wax concentrates, having a 650mAh battery will be enough as the heating requirements of various extracts is not as demanding as dry herb strains.
Having to pack the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer with a big-ass battery will not only occupy space but will make it heavy anyway. So, the choice of putting a 650mAh power source just hits the spot.
The battery can last owners a day’s use or if they vaporize their wax concentrates on the lighter side, maybe a day or two.
Charging it is also no problem as it uses the USB type-C charging technology. When compared to the dated micro-USB, the latter offers faster recharge times as well as a more stable power deliver. Not only can you use your vaporizer faster but you can also rely on the technology to safeguard your battery from being damaged by power inconsistency.
Yet another feature that makes the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer a viable daily vaporizer is its seamless magnetic connections. Having magnetic links ensure that not only can you easily separate the parts of your device but also that you will not have components that will wear out eventually.
Compared to vaporizers with threaded connections, the magnetic links offered by the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer will not get loose overtime.
Additionally, you will not have to worry about having to catch material buildup overtime. Since the magnetic surface is flat the dirt and grime simply slides off the magnetic connections. Cleaning and maintaining the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer is also made easy thanks to this feature. All one needs to do is to wipe it away with either a wet or clean dry cloth.
It saves you time and effort so you can spend it doing the thing that you like — dabbing your favorite wax concentrates and reaping its benefits.
On that note, make sure to pick up the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer today.
Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer FAQs
What is the battery capacity of the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer?
The Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer is equipped with a 650mAh battery.
What type of materials can I vaporize with the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer?
The Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer can vaporize wax concentrates. Avoid using oils or dry herbs on it.
What are the three voltage levels offered by the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer?
The Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer comes with three voltage settings, namely 2.8 volts, 3.2 volts, and 3.6 volts.
What's in the Box
- 1 x Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer
- 1 x Extra C4-DE Coil
- 1 x Dab Tool
- 1 x Instructions Manual
- 4 x Cotton Swab
Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer Manual
Charging the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer
- Get a USB Type-C charging cable and connect it to the port located at the bottom or base of the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer.
- Take the other end of the charging cable and connect it to a power brick, and then to a wall socket.
Note: The Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer does not come with a USB Type-C cable so you will need to provide your own. You may connect the charging cable to a desktop, laptop, or a compatible game console to recharge the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer.
Preparing the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer
- Make sure to fully charge the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer to get the best results.
- After making sure that the battery is fully charged, hit the power button five times quickly to power on the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer.
Note: The power button is the rectangular button located right below the atomizer base with the airflow adjustment tool.
Loading the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer
- Prepare your wax concentrates. Place them together with the inclusive dab tool that comes with the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer.
- Remove the mouthpiece by pulling it away from the magnetic atomizer base.
- Use your dab tool to scoop up your desired amount of wax concentrates and place it on top of your coil.
- Replace the mouthpiece by sliding it back in pace.
Note: Avoid removing the mouthpiece or the coil while the aforementioned parts are still hot. It can affect the integrity of the components and it might cause minor burns.
Removing the Coil of the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer
- Make sure that the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer is powered off and has cooled down.
- Remove the mouthpiece.
- Twist the coil counterclockwise to loosen it from the base.
- Take a brand-new coil and screw it in clockwise.
- Place the mouthpiece back on top of the base.
Vaping with the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer
- Make sure that you’ve fully charged the battery, installed your selected coil correctly, and loaded the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer with your select wax concentrates.
- Press the power button five times quickly to activate the battery.
- Press and hold the power button to vaporize your wax concentrates.
- Repeat this process as necessary or until the extracts in the atomizer are consumed.
Changing the voltage level of the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer
- Make sure that the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer is powered on, press the power button five times quickly if not.
- Press the power button three times to switch to your desired voltage setting.
- Once you have decided, just leave the button untouched and it will register your chosen voltage setting.
Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer Voltage Levels:
- 2.8 Volts
- 3.2 Volts
- 3.6 Volts
Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer Light Setup
- 2.8 Volts (White Light)
- 3.2 Volts (Green Light)
- 3.6 Volts (Red Light)
Removing and Replacing the Mouthpiece of the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer
- Pull the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer’s mouthpiece until the magnetic attraction is no longer present.
- Place the mouthpiece and device close together to create a magnetic connection.
Note: You can clean the base of the magnetic connection when you remove the mouthpiece. This will help you enjoy clean sessions.
Care and Maintenance of the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer
The Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer is made with relatively few parts making it a device that’s easy to take care of. Follow the steps below on how you can clean and take care of your Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer.
- Wipe off any dirt or residue on the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer battery using a dry paper towel or some alcohol wipes. Continue to reassemble the vaporizer.
- Follow the charging instructions and use the dedicated charging cable to prolong the Yocan Zen Wax Vaporizer.
- For maintaining the coils, make sure to refrain from using any hard objects to tamper with the heating element. In the event of a damaged coil, remove it and replace it with a new one immediately.
For light weight use
The new coil is cool just a little small for my taste. Gives good flavor and hits.