About Yocan Armor Coil
The Yocan Armor Coils is a replacement coil designed and engineered for wax concentrate consumption. It’s made specifically for use with the Yocan Armor Ultimate Portable Vaporizer Pen for Concentrate. That said, it’s only befitting for the Yocan Armor Ultimate Portable Vaporizer Pen for Concentrate to be outfitted with Yocan’s most iconic coils for wax concentrate. These Yocan coils use Yocan’s quartz dual coil (QDC) technology. It’s essentially composed of two quartz rods wrapped high high-grade coils capable of heating and vaporizing your select wax concentrates in seconds. Quartz is known as a fast-acting heating element in the vaping industry because it allows for the immediate transfer of heat when dabbing your favorite wax concentrates. Quartz heating elements helps the Yocan Armor Ultimate Portable Vaporizer Pen for Concentrate to reach higher temperature levels for more potent rips.
The coils are easily connected to the battery of the Yocan Armor Ultimate Portable Vaporizer Pen for Concentrate with 510-threaded connections. 510-threaeded connections allow for better connection between the heating element and the battery. That's because the threads serve as a solid and firm link between the battery and the heating element that won’t get easily knocked off its place. That being said, because of its 510-threaded connection, you can expect the flow of power and electricity from the battery to the atomizer to remain stable and secure. This makes the Yocan Armor Coils the ideal and the only coils you should use with your Yocan Armor Ultimate Portable Vaporizer Pen for Concentrates.
Premium Quartz Heating Elements
The use of quartz heating elements allows the Yocan Armor Coils to produce potent rips. That’s because quartz tend to produce more potent vapors because it can reach higher temperatures faster. That said, the Yocan Armor Coils is perfect for recreational consumers who seek the psychoactive benefits of consuming wax concentrates. Yocan uses only the best raw materials in constructing their products like the Yocan Armor Coils. They also use the best means of engineering and planning to make sure that the components they will use in their products are of the same level in terms of quality, efficiency, and efficacy. This partners well with the Yocan Armor Ultimate Portable Vaporizer Pen for Concentrate’s preset temperature settings even when paired with the lower temperature settings as well the higher temperature settings allow it to respond and react quickly compared to any other heating element the industry has to offer.
The Yocan Armor Coils is the perfect heating element not only for the Yocan Armor Ultimate Portable Vaporizer Pen for Concentrate but also for the consumption of your select wax concentrates in general. The Yocan Armor Coils allows for efficient vaporization and a practical means of consuming extracts because the Yocan Armor Coils heats quickly and leaves no room for wastage since all the extracts will be heated and vaporized to the last drop. Make sure to stock up on Yocan Armor Coils and always be ready because you’ll never know when you need one.
What’s in the box:
- Yocan Armor Coils (1 or 5 pack depending on the quantity you choose)
Yocan Armor Coil Manual
Loading the Yocan Armor Coil:
- Remove the mouthpiece from the Yocan Armor Vaporizer by screwing it counterclockwise.
- Remove the coil cap by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Use your dab tool to get a reasonable amount of wax concentrates and load it on the Yocan Armor Coil.
- Replace the coil cap by screwing it clockwise.
- Replace the mouthpiece by twisting it clockwise.
Note: Do not remove the mouthpiece and the coil cap when hot. Let it cool down before removing it. You can also use the tip of the dab pen and insert it on the hole of the coil cap to easily remove the coil cap if it gets sticky.
Cleaning the Yocan Armor Coil:
- Let the Yocan Armor Coil cool down if you’re cleaning it after a session.
- Twist the mouthpiece counterclockwise to remove it from the base.
- Remove the coil cap by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Take a small bowl and fill it with isopropyl alcohol.
- Soak the coil, the mouthpiece, and the coil cap in the bowl of alcohol for a few hours.
- Let the atomizer and its components dry on a paper towel.
- Connect the Yocan Armor Coil on the Yocan Armor Battery.
Note: You can stir the atomizer while in the bowl of alcohol to help loosen any hardened buildup. You can also use a brush to lightly stroke the atomizer to remove any dirt or debris.
Replacing the Yocan Armor Coil:
- Assuming the atomizer has cooled down after use, remove the Yocan Armor Coil by twisting it counterclockwise.
- At this point, you can also clean the metal contacts with the 510-threaded connections using a cotton swab.
- Take your replacement Yocan Armor Coil and screw it clockwise on the Yocan Armor Battery.
Note: Avoid overtightening the coils. Stop tightening as soon as you feel resistance.
Yocan Armor Coil
I return here to purchase Yocan Armor Coils and will in the future.
Amazing company and amazing prices
I have a few different kinds of Vapes but I only use this coil in all of them. That's right it has a 510 thread and so do all my Vapes. Big coils waste product and use too much battery power. This little guy has 2 coils and and the perfect size for so many reasons. I like to put it on a large battery and it goes for 2 days on 3 :)