About Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer
The Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer is the improved and beefed-up version of the original Yocan Armor Vaporizer. The Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer still retains its rough and rugged exterior with its sharp edges and its boxy trims making it look as tough as it already is. Underneath its rugged exterior hides a relatively beefy battery that has a 650mAh capacity. This increased power allows the new Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer to give you longer sessions when you’re out and about. Similarly, the larger battery capacity gives you more substantial vapor production in between charges. The Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer also comes with two coil options like the Yocan Regen. In the same note, the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer comes with both the quartz dual coil and the quartz tri coil giving it the same versatility as the aforementioned Regen. And as it sheds the 10-second pre-heat setting native to the original Armor, it now takes up a variable voltage setting with a higher rating. All these and more makes the new Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer a force to be reckoned with.
Make sure to get your Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizers early and get yours online here at Yocan Vaporizer.
Improved Battery Capacity
The Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer now offers an improved battery capacity at 650mAh. Compared to its predecessor, the original Yocan Armor, which had only 380mAh, the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer definitely delivers more powerful vapor production with significantly longer sessions in between charges. The increase the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer enjoys lets its developers and engineers outfit the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer with rather better features and fixtures. To begin with, the improved battery made the use of both the quartz dual coil and quartz tri coil possible. The latter, quartz tri coils, definitely demand more power than the former, quartz dual coils, and the improved battery allowed the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer to accommodate the power requirements of the quartz tri coil.
The improved battery capacity also gave the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer a higher voltage capacity. The battery is capable of providing you with preset temperature settings. As a result of the increased battery capacity, the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer is now capable of putting out higher voltage settings for better vapor production. The lower temperature settings are rated at around 3.4 volts, medium at around 3.8 volts, and lastly, high at 4.2 volts. Compared to the original Yocan Armor that only had a temperature setting of 3.0 volts, 3.5 volts, and 4.0 volts. The Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer is a device tuned for the heavy hitter rather than the smooth vaper. The improved battery capacity makes it more ideal for recreational consumers rather than medicating patients.
QDC and QTC Compatibility
As we’ve briefly covered above, the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer comes with both the Yocan quartz tri coil and the Yocan quartz dual coil. The quartz dual coils have been an iconic fixture of the brand while the quartz tri coils are a relatively new addition to Yocan’s collection of quartz atomizers. Followers of the brand will feel a familiar feeling when using the inclusive quartz dual coil in the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer and its flavorful vapor production that allows you to enjoy the flavonoids and the terpenes in your wax concentrates – all while staying functional throughout the day. On the other hand, the quartz tri coils bring a new experience into the table as it creates the ideal balance between flavor and potency. The quartz tri coils use three quartz rods which means that’s three times the flavor and three times the potency. You won’t find yourself wanting for anything when you use the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer.
Both atomizer coils are seated into the battery with 510-threaded connections. These links create a stable and sturdy platform for the coils so that they don’t easily get knocked off the battery when you’re using the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer when you’re out and about. Each coil also has a functional coil cap that covers the coils and helps prevent spit backs so you don’t burn your lips and your tongue when you dab with the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer. The same way, the coil caps also help increase heat retention and helps the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer be a more effective and efficient dab pen.
Small and Compact Vaporizer
The Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer may have gained a few millimeters because of the increased battery capacity, but it’s still a small and compact device that you can take with you almost anywhere you go. The Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer stands at around 4.6 inches tall and is 0.62 inches in diameter. This makes the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer still the size of a humble office pen and lets you keep it in your pocket, in your purse, or even at the palm of your hands. There are literally multiple ways to carry it around whether you want to dab at the comfort of your own home or when you want to bring it with you when you’re out and about. The good thing about it is that it still has the same operating procedure as the original Armor which makes it one of the best devices to use while you’re on your feet.
Just a few clicks of a button, you can turn the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer on. The same way, you can toggle through the preset temperature settings with a few taps on the same power button. This means that if you’ve been using a Yocan device before, there’s probably going to be very little to no learning curve to using the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer. What that translates to is that you’re basically going to be able to pick up a Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer and use it right then and there. Make sure to score a Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer while it’s hot. Make sure to buy yours online directly from the source, only here at Yocan Vaporizer.
Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer FAQs
What is the specification of its battery?
The Yocan Armor Plus uses a 650mAh battery.
What type of coil does the Yocan Armor Plus have?
The Yocan Armor Plus uses the Quartz Dual Coils (QDC) and the Quartz Tri Coils (QTC).
Is it 510 threaded?
Yes. The Yocan Armor Plus is 510-threaded.
Does it have temperature control?
Yes. It has preset temperature setting.
What's in the Box
- 1 x Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer
- 1 x Quartz Dual Coil
- 1 x Quartz Tri Coil
- 1 x Dab Tool
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer Manual
Preparing the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer:
- Make sure that you have fully charged the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer battery before using it for best results.
- After securing a fully charged battery, press the power button five times quickly to turn on the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer.
Note: The power button is the triangular button located right below the LED light indicator. It has a glossy finish as opposed to the matte finish on the battery’s housing.
Loading the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer:
- Prepare your select wax concentrates. Set your extracts on the table together with the dab tool.
- Remove the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer’s mouthpiece by unscrewing it from the atomizer base.
- Unscrew the coil cap to access the coil.
- Use your dab tool to scoop up your desired amount of wax concentrates and place it atop your choice of QDC or QTC.
- Replace the coil cap and screw it clockwise.
- Replace the mouthpiece by twisting it back in place.
Changing the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer Coils:
- Unscrew the mouthpiece by twisting it counterclockwise from the atomizer base.
- Remove the coil installed on the atomizer base by twisting it in the same counterclockwise motion.
- Get your choice of QDC or QTC and connect it to the atomizer base by twisting it clockwise.
- Replace the mouthpiece by screwing it back in place.
- Vaping with the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer:
- Make sure that you’ve fully charged the battery, installed your select atomizer coil, and loaded the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer with your choice extracts.
- Press the power button five times quickly to activate the battery.
- Press and hold the power button to vaporize your wax concentrates.
- Repeat this process as necessary or until the extracts in the atomizer is consumed.
Selecting the Temperature Settings:
- Make sure that the battery is powered on.
- Press the power button three times quickly to toggle through the preset temperature settings.
Care and Maintenance of the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer:
The Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer is made with few parts making it a device that’s relatively easy to take care of. Follow the steps below on how you can clean and take care of your Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer.
- Wipe off any dirt or residue on the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer battery using a dry paper towel or some alcohol wipes. Continue to reassemble the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer.
- Follow the charging instructions and use the dedicated charging cable to prolong the Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer’s battery life.
Works well for the price. The screw on pieces are especially nice for travel and storage. Gotta say tho the cubex might be the best one yet
I love my new vape them even came early I the tracker said ... Great hits and does the job
Good coils, small which saves one wax, battery could be a little more powerful, but still gives good clean vapes.
I had several kind of wax vapes but I found the armor plus with its double, and triple coil the best so far.
Yocan Armor Plus Vaporizer