About Yocan Keen Vaporizer
About the Yocan Keen Vaporizer
The Yocan Keen Vaporizer is the latest device released by the top-tier vaporizer manufacturer, Yocan. The Yocan Keen Vaporizer is a disposable vaporizer for consuming oils. This device takes your oil consumption to the next level with new features that are found mostly on upmarket products designed and engineered for superior vaporization of select infused oil products for relaxation or for recreational purposes.
Here are some of the features of the Yocan Keen Vaporizer that will make you enjoy vaping your select oils both when you’re at home or when you’re on the go.
Durable Stainless-Steel Housing
Engineered to be used by active consumers who are often out and about, the Yocan Keen Vaporizer is made with a stainless-steel case that can protect the internal components of this compact oil vaporizer while maintaining a lightweight and a clean design.
This means that you won’t have to be afraid of taking the Yocan Keen Vaporizer out with you when you step away from home. While some portable and disposable oil vapes are easily damaged through insignificant and inconsequential factors, the Yocan Keen Vaporizer — with its stainless-steel housing — can withstand minor bumps that would otherwise dent a cheaply made device.
The durable housing protects the important components of the device which adds to its dependability and overall longevity. This makes the Yocan Keen Vaporizer a device worth your time and your money.
The stainless-steel material used in the oil vape’s housing also contributes to its lighter weight. For those who are used to putting their vapes in their pockets, the Yocan Keen Vaporizer will suit them very well as the device does not feel too heavy that it obstructs your movement when you put it in your pocket. On that note, you can also keep the Yocan Keen Vaporizer in your jacket pocket or your shirt pocket.
It can also be carried by hand because the weight feels substantial but not too heavy overall. This combination of light weight and durable exterior makes the Yocan Keen Vaporizer a great disposable oil vape to have with you when you want to have quick hits on the fly.
A Lasting Portable Battery
Despite being a small, compact, and disposable device, Yocan still made sure that its owners will get the right amount of power and the lasting performance akin to Yocan devices in the Yocan Keen Vaporizer.
Fitted in the device is a 400mAh battery that will last consumers a day or two of usage, depending on how often and how hard they pull on their device. The capacity of the battery is just enough to put out decent vapors to vaporize oils of varying viscosities. So, whether you’re using a thin oil or one that’s thick and sticky, the Yocan Keen Vaporizer can still manage to vaporize your selected oil concentrates that you can use for both medical or recreational purposes.
The battery used in the Yocan Keen Vaporizer is also equipped with next-generation charging technology. While most of today’s disposable oil vapes sport micro-USB charging ports, Yocan made sure that its customers will benefit from the latest charging technology and gave the Yocan Keen Vaporizer a USB Type-C port.
USB-C technology is capable of delivering faster charging times with very minimal disruption in power delivery. This means that owners of the Yocan Keen Vaporizer will have to spend less time waiting for their devices to charge up and instead spend more time doing the thing that they love — consuming their favorite oils.
When charging the Yocan Keen Vaporizer, the red light will be on until the batter is fully charged.
Simple and Straightforward Operation
The Yocan Keen Vaporizer, like most devices from the Shenzhen-based vaporizer company, are designed to have simple and straightforward operation.
The power button, with built-in LED indicator, of the Yocan Keen Vaporizer can be found at the bottom of the battery with a clean and seamless look. It only takes five clicks (in rapid succession or in two seconds) to open the device. To confirm that it is indeed powered on, the Yocan Keen Vaporizer will blink five times with a white light.
The power button will also be the indicator for owners to tell what voltage level is running on the Yocan Keen Vaporizer. Out of the box, this portable and disposable oil vape has three voltage levels: 3.0 volts, 3.7 volts, and 4.2 volts. The lowest voltage level will be indicated by a white light while the middle voltage level is indicated by a blue light. On the other hand, the highest voltage setting is represented by a green light.
These color-coded LED signals can let the owner understand what temperature profile is running without having to closely look at the oil pen.
To change the temperature level, you only need to press the power button three times quickly.
The Yocan Keen Vaporizer also has a pre-heat setting which helps prepare the oils before usage. Like most of its functions, this feature can be accessed through the easy-to-use power button. Simply press the power button twice (when powered on) to activate the pre-heat setting.
Pre-heating your oils subjects them to a voltage level of 1.8 volts within 10 seconds. At this time, the LED indicator at the power button will maintain a solid light.
One of the best features of the Yocan Keen Vaporizer is its all-ceramic heating element. Developers and engineers at Yocan have been making wax vapes, dry herb vapes, and oil vapes for decades and their knowledge in making these products have led them to develop a disposable oil vape with an all-ceramic heating element.
Compared to other products in the segment, the Yocan Keen Vaporizer offers a more flavorful vapor that’s more pure. Ceramic does not heat up as fast as other heating elements like quartz and titanium. This means that the oils burn slowly which in the temperature spectrum, allows for the extraction of various active ingredients including the sensitive flavonoids and the terpenes that give your oils flavor and aroma.
If you want a portable oil vape that can give you what you want and what you need, then the Yocan Keen Vaporizer is the right disposable oil vape for you.
Yocan Keen Vaporizer FAQs
What is the battery capacity of the Yocan Keen Vaporizer?
The Yocan Keen Vaporizer has a battery capacity of 400mAh.
What charger can I use with my Yocan Keen Vaporizer?
The Yocan Keen Vaporizer accepts USB Type-C charging cables.
What material can I vape with my Yocan Keen Vaporizer?
The Yocan Keen Vaporizer can vaporize oils.
Yocan Keen Vaporizer Manual
Preparing the Yocan Keen Vaporizer
Note: The power button is located at the bottom part of the battery facing outwards and is the rounded shaped / circular button on the vaporizer battery. Perform sterilization during the first time you receive your Yocan Keen Vaporizer. This will eliminate and get rid of any impurities that might have made its way to the heating chamber during the manufacturing process.
- The first step is to charge your Yocan Keen Vaporizer before use.
- After charging the battery, continue by powering the Yocan Keen Vaporizer on by pressing the power button five times.
- Once the Yocan Keen Vaporizer is powered on you can begin the sterilization process. You can sterilize the coils by pressing and holding the power button for three to five seconds once or twice.
- After sterilizing the ceramic heating element, let the Yocan Keen Vaporizer rest and sit for about two to three minutes. After so, you can begin loading your select oils on the Keen Vaporizer.
Loading the Yocan Keen Vaporizer
Note: You can use a unicorn bottle when loading the Yocan Keen Vaporizer to avoid spillage when putting oils on the Yocan Keen Vaporizer’s ceramic oil chamber.
- If it’s the first time you’re using your Yocan Keen Vaporizer, be sure to sterilize it first.
- Remove the ceramic mouthpiece from the Yocan Keen Vaporizer by twisting it counterclockwise. This will disconnect the ceramic mouthpiece from the threaded connection of the ceramic central post which keeps the mouthpiece components together.
- Use your preferred loading tool (we recommend using a unicorn bottle or a funnel) to lead your select essential oils to the oil chamber of the Yocan Keen Vaporizer.
- Wait for several seconds to allow the oil to sit and saturate the chamber.
- Replace the Yocan Keen Vaporizer’s ceramic mouthpiece by twisting the mouthpiece clockwise.
Vaping with the Yocan Keen Vaporizer
- Ensure that your Yocan Keen Vaporizer is completely charged, sterilized, and is loaded with your favorite oils before you begin your vaping session.
- Next, ensure that the Yocan Keen Vaporizer is loaded and press your lips onto the mouthpiece and prepare to draw or inhale.
- Press and hold the power button. When the Yocan Keen Vaporizer starts making vapors inhale from the mouthpiece.
- Prepare to inhale from the mouthpiece when you have decided on your preferred settings.
- Repeat this process as necessary or as the oils are fully consumed.
Changing the Voltage Setting of the Yocan Keen Vaporizer
Note: Make sure that the Yocan Keen Vaporizer is powered on.
- Press the power button three times to change the temperature setting.
- Release the button to activate your preferred voltage level.
Yocan Keen Vaporizer Voltage Levels:
- 3.0 volts – White Light
- 3.7 volts – Blue Light
- 4.2 volts – Green Light
Activating the Pre-heat Setting of the Yocan Keen Vaporizer
Note: Make sure that the Yocan Keen Vaporizer is powered on.
- Press the power button two times.
Care and Maintenance of the Yocan Keen Vaporizer
The Yocan Keen Vaporizer was made with few parts which makes it easy to clean and to maintain, despite its disposable nature. Likewise, having fewer parts to work with makes your vaporizer more robust and more durable. To keep your Yocan Keen Vaporizer clean and in good working condition and extend its lifespan before you need to dispose it, follow the steps below.
- Tap the power button five times to power the Yocan Keen Vaporizer on. Five more clicks will turn the Yocan Keen Vaporizer off.
- Turn the Yocan Keen Vaporizer upside down.
- Conduct a burn-off by pressing and holding the power button for three to five seconds. Repeat this process once or twice. Doing so will melt any residue making the cleaning process easy.
- Let the vaporizer cool down.
- Dismantle the Yocan Keen Vaporizer by pulling the magnetic connections and by twisting the threaded connections counter clockwise.
- Remove any liquid residue on the vaporizer using a dry paper towel and proceed with reassembling the Yocan Keen Vaporizer.
The Yocan Keen turned out to be better than I was expecting. The build is very sturdy. I’ve dropped it a few times and it still works with no malfunction. I’ve already refilled it twice and have been using it for two weeks. The charging is normal. I can use it all day and night on a full charge. Overall, it’s a great product. I’m giving it 4 stars instead of 5 because it’s a bit pricey for what it is, it could be cheaper. That would be my only complaint.