About Yocan NYX Coils - 5 Pack
The Yocan NYX Coils – 5 Pack utilizes Yocan’s quartz dual coil (QDC) technology to deliver huge clean hits. They NYX vaporizer is known for its powerful wax concentrate vaporization and it owes its attribute to the Yocan NYX Atomizer.
These Yocan coils use only medical-grade components to ensure high-quality results. The quartz crystal used in each Yocan NYX Coils – 5 Pack is naturally inert allowing no other substance to migrate and spoil the materials you put atop the heating element. The Yocan NYX Coils – 5 Pack can also be removed and replaced on the vaporizer easily for maintenance. You'll never use an atomizer coil this seamless, the kind of performance you’d only find on the Yocan NYX Coils – 5 Pack.
NYX Replacement Pack
Refresh you vaping sessions by replacing your beaten up coils with the Yocan NYX Coils – 5 Pack. With the Yocan NYX Coils – 5 Pack you’re always sure that you’ve got a fresh new coil should you damage it while cleaning or maybe overused it through time. It’s important that you regularly replace old and worn out parts especially the heating element. The Yocan NYX Coils – 5 Pack acts as the engine in which the fuel is burned and to maintain a good working coil means to keep your vaporizer in good working condition. The Yocan NYX Coils – 5 Pack can deliver some of the best-tasting rips with equally amazing clouds of vapor for that perfect balance of cloud visibility and flavor potency. It's the best atomizer coil for your Yocan vape.
Moreover, the Yocan NYX Coils – 5 Pack do not contain glues to hold its pieces together. The Yocan NYX Coils – 5 Pack will have no component that will release any toxic by-product even after prolonged use making it the top choice for both recreational and medical users.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 x 5 Pack Yocan NYX Coils
Buy Yocan NYX Coils Now!
Yocan NYX Coils Manual
Loading the Yocan NYX Coils:
- Pull the mouthpiece off the Yocan NYX atomizer.
- Unscrew the coil cap from the coil chamber.
- Use a dab tool to load a reasonable amount of wax concentrates into the Yocan NYX Coils.
- Replace the coil cap by screwing it back.
- Replace the mouthpiece by pushing it back in place.
Note: Do not remove the mouthpiece and the coil cap when hot. Let it cool down before removing it. You can also use the tip of the dab pen and insert it on the hole of the coil cap to easily remove the coil cap if it gets sticky.
Changing the Yocan NYX Coils:
- Remove the mouthpiece by pulling it away from the atomizer base.
- Remove the Yocan NYX Coils by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Use a cotton swab to clean the metal contacts on the battery.
- Take your replacement Yocan NYX Coils and connect it to the atomizer base.
Note: The Yocan NYX Coils use 510-threaded connections, avoid overtightening the coils when attaching the replacement coils.
Cleaning the Yocan NYX Coils:
- Let the mouthpiece and the coil cool down if you’re cleaning it after a session.
- Pull the mouthpiece to remove it from the base.
- Remove the coil cap by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Remove the Yocan NYX Coils by unscrewing it out of its base.
- Take a small bowl and fill it with isopropyl alcohol.
- Soak the coil in the bowl of alcohol for a few hours.
- Let the atomizer and its components dry on a paper towel.
- Connect the Yocan NYX Coils back on the battery.
Note: You can stir the atomizer while in the bowl of alcohol to help loosen any hardened buildup. You can also use a brush to lightly stroke the atomizer to remove any dirt or debris.
Good product but I need better availability. I haven't been able to get coil caps for this unit. Otherwise a solid unit!
So Excited I Was Able To Find What I Was Looking For. GREAT PRICE, GREAT DEAL
Needed some more to replace my worn out originals. These are the real thing.
I like this very much. Thanks Yocan