About Yocan NYX Quartz Dual Coil Atomizer
The Yocan NYX Atomizer is a premium atomizer made from high-end metal components. It is a simple but powerful atomizer that’s equipped with quartz coils wrapped in titanium to ensure immediate heating of wax concentrates and other extracts. You’ll never experience a purer vaping session that what the Yocan NYX Atomizer has to offer.
The Yocan NYX Atomizer also uses a functional coil cap that not only makes everything clean but also boasts several features that improve your overall vaping experience. For one, the coil caps help improve and facilitate a better environment for the heating of your materials. Since it compresses the area in which the coils and the concentrates are placed, it creates a compact oven where your coils require less battery power to heat up your materials. This allows you to save power and enjoy longer vaping sessions compared to other atomizers that have larger chambers. In addition, the coil caps also prevent spit backs that would otherwise hurt your lips – you will no longer have to worry about hot melted materials that spit right back at your tongue and lips. This also prevents the mouthpiece from getting hot which makes for a convenient vaping experience.
Another feature we are proud to include on the Yocan NYX Atomizer is the adjustable airflow feature. By having the option to change and alter the airflow, you can personalize your session from having thin wisps of clouds that have high flavor retention to large and ridiculously visible clouds of vapor that have small to decent flavor.
It’s the perfect atomizer piece for your favorite box mod.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 x Yocan NYX Atomizer
Buy Yocan NYX Quartz Dual Coil Atomizer Now!
Yocan NYX Quartz Dual Coil Atomizer Manual
Loading the Yocan NYX Quartz Dual Coil Atomizer:
- Remove the mouthpiece by pulling it away from the atomizer base.
- Unscrew the coil cap from the quartz dual coil chamber.
- Use your dab tool to scoop up your desired amount of wax concentrates and place it atop the quartz dual coils.
- Replace the coil cap and tighten the threads.
- Replace the mouthpiece by pushing it down to the Yocan NYX Quartz Dual Coil Atomizer base.
Note: The Yocan NYX Quartz Dual Coil Atomizer uses silicone O-rings to hold the mouthpiece in place but uses threaded connections on the rest of the atomizer’s components. The coils are rates at 0.8 Ohms.
Using the Airflow Button:
- Load your Yocan NYX Quartz Dual Coil Atomizer with your select wax concentrates.
- Use your battery as instructed by the manufacturer and begin a session.
- Press the airflow button to let desired amount of air in the chamber.
- Release the airflow button to restrict air coming in the wax chamber.
Note: The Yocan NYX Quartz Dual Coil Atomizer has four air holes on the base which provides you decent airflow. You can use the airflow button by pressing it down to control the amount of air you’re letting in.
Replacing the Yocan NYX Quartz Dual Coil Atomizer:
- Unscrew the atomizer base to remove it from the battery it’s connected to.
- Use a cotton swab to clean the metal contacts that connect the battery and the atomizer base.
- Get your replacement Yocan NYX Quartz Dual Coil Atomizer and screw it onto the battery.
Note: The base of the Yocan NYX Quartz Dual Coil Atomizer uses 510-threaded connections, make sure not to overtighten the atomizer on the battery. Stop tightening the threads as soon as you feel resistance.
Cleaning the Yocan NYX Quartz Dual Coil Atomizer:
- Unscrew the Yocan NYX Quartz Dual Coil Atomizer from the battery where it’s connected from.
- Remove the mouthpiece of the Yocan NYX Quartz Dual Coil Atomizer.
- Remove the coil cap of the Yocan NYX Quartz Dual Coil Atomizer.
- Use a small bowl and fill it with isopropyl alcohol.
- Soak the Yocan NYX Quartz Dual Coil Atomizer components in the bowl of alcohol for several hours.
- Take the soaked components and place it on a clean paper towel to dry.
- Replace the Yocan NYX Quartz Dual Coil Atomizer on your vaporizer battery.
Note: You can stir the atomizer while in the bowl of alcohol to help loosen any hardened buildup. You can also use a brush to lightly stroke the atomizer to remove any dirt or debris. Make sure to let the atomizer cool down before removing it from the battery.
This is the best atomizer for concentrates I’ve tried them all every brand. To bad the haven’t sold them in quite some time. Please bring these back!!
great product overall awesome quality materials from the vaccum purge valve to the awesome stainless steel QDC chambers! Just wish they didn't discontinue the Punk60 and Punk120 TC Mod Boxes. I know I'm on the late bus for the mod box but the boxes offered now are nowhere near as cool or as functional as the old punk line mod box.
Yocan NYX Quartz Dual Coil Atomizer
Yocan NYX Quartz Dual Coil Atomizer