About Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod
Introducing the newest member of the Yocan UNI family, the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod. This new portable oil vaporizer builds upon the commercial success that is the original Yocan UNI Pro. Yocan made sure that for its second iteration, the Yocan UNI Pro will provide its customers with advanced features taking their sessions to a whole new level.
The Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod is now fitted with next-gen USB-C charging technology that ensures fast charging and a more stable power delivery. In addition, Yocan equipped the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod with a metal body that makes it more lightweight and improves the oil vapes durability. You can also get to enjoy low temperature levels that bring out the flavor in your select oils.
It also offers some familiar features like a single power button, temperature level buttons, precision temperature control, cartridge width and height adjustment, 510-threaded magnetic rings, and a small and compact build.
Interested to find out more about the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod? Check out our detailed feature description below. And if you plan to cop one, make sure to get yours straight from the source, Yocan Vaporizer.
New for the Yocan UNI Pro, USB-C charging allows this device to quickly charge its battery. Compared to other vaporizers equipped with the dated micro-USB technology, it offers faster battery charging at a more stable power delivery. What this means for you is that you won’t have to wait too long to get your oil fix and you don’t have to worry about risking battery damage in the long run. That said, it makes the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod a more ideal investment not only for advanced and experienced consumers but especially for beginners.
The Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod is fitted with a 650mAh battery which, depending on your usage pattern, can last you a day or two. This small battery may look like nothing compared to those that run on a higher capacity but you don’t exactly need a high-capacity battery when vaping oils right. By compromising capacity, Yocan was able to bring the size of the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod down to something more discreet and easier to conceal.
Which brings us to...
The Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod measures only at around 75.5mm or a little shy of three inches. This means that you can virtually take the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod anywhere you go as it can fit in almost any pocket. Thanks to the compromise Yocan made with the battery, owners of the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod can easily use this oil vape anytime, anywhere.
To add to its highly portable design, Yocan also made sure that the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod can keep up with your demanding needs, especially when you’re out and about. The internal components of the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod are kept safe with a metallic body engineered from zinc alloy which gives it that premium metallic finish and a scratch-free exterior.
Despite its relatively small size, the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod can fit almost all oil cartridges, both refillable and pre-filled. This means that you can choose between a wide array of products that come in pre-filled carts or use your own oil mixture by filling a refillable oil cartridge.
Like all UNI products, the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod makes use of an innovative technology that allows it to adjust its aperture and chamber height to accommodate all carts no matter its size.
Iconic Magnetic Connection
The carts can be attached to the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod using a 510-threaded magnetic ring. With this technology, the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod minimizes its chances of damage as the threaded connections — typically integrated in the battery — gets loose overtime. When this happens, owners usually change the entire vaporizer, but with the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod, all you need to change is the small magnetic ring.
The magnetic ring bridges the gap between the cartridge and the battery. The rings allow you to easily swap cartridges (as long as you have spare magnetic rings) without having to twist each and every one of them in and out of the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod.
Precision Temperature Control
A feature common to Yocan’s “Pro” models is the precision temperature setting. This allows owners to adjust the temperature of the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod in small increments. What this does is that it increases the window of personalization instead of limiting one’s options to just three temperature levels.
The Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod offers a wide temperature range from 1.8-volts to 4.2 volts. This means that they can easily select from temperature levels that can bring out the natural flavors or the potency of their select oils. This not only improves their vaping experience but also allows them to use the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod either as a medicinal tool or a recreational device.
The temperature levels can be adjusted using the two directional buttons on the device. One takes the temperature lower while the other takes it higher. Pressing either button once will adjust the temperature level by 0.1-volt allowing you to adjust the temperature profile down to the most minute detail.
The temperature profile is displayed on the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod’s OLED screen.
The OLED screen is bright and crisp so that you can see the information displayed even in broad daylight. That said, the screen gives you relevant vaping details such as battery level, running temperature, ohm resistance, and the various features the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod has to offer.
Interested in bringing home Yocan’s latest oil vape? Make sure to buy your Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod directly from Yocan Vaporizer to ensure you are getting original and authentic products so you get your money’s worth.
Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod FAQs
What material can I use to vape with the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod?
The Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod can be used to vaporize oils (or wax) using both pre-filled and refillable cartridges.
What is the battery capacity of the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod?
Yocan fitted the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod with a 650mAh battery.
How many colors does the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod come in?
The Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod can be had in seven colors from Black to Teal.
What's in the Box
- 1 xYocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod
- 1 xUser Manual
- 1 xUSB-C Charging Cable
- 1 xMagnetic 510 Ring
Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod Manual
Preparing the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod
- Make sure to fully charge your Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod’s battery for best results. Connect the USB charging cable to a computer or a wall adapter and the USB Type-C tip to the vaporizer (the charging port can be found on the device just below the left and right temperature adjustment buttons).
- Once you have fully charged the battery, you can start using the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod by pressing the power button five times quickly.
Note: The power button of the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod can be found above the OLED screen. The power button is the square button on the device.
Loading the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod
- Prepare your select oil cartridges.
- If you are using a refillable cart, make sure not to overfill the cartridge with your select oils (or wax concentrates).
- If you are using a pre-filled cartridge, just make sure that there are no obstructions on the mouthpiece of the cart.
- Connect the cart to the magnetic ring through the 510-threaded connection.
- Gently slide the cartridge inside the cart chamber.
- Depending on the size of your cartridge, you may adjust the width and the height of the chamber.
Note: The Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod uses magnetic rings to connect the cartridge to the battery. In the event that you run into some connection issues with the cartridge. Try loosening the connection and avoid overtightening the 510-threaded connection.
Vaping with the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod
- Make sure that the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod is fully charged and that you have prepared your select oils (or wax concentrates) before you start vaping.
- Select your preferred voltage setting by using the directional buttons located at the bottom of the OLED screen.
- Prepare to inhale from the mouthpiece when you have decided on your preferred settings.
- Press and hold the power button to activate the heating element.
- Repeat this process until you are satisfied or until the oils (or wax concentrates) are fully consumed.
Changing the Temperature Level of the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod
- Make sure that the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod is fully charged.
- Press the left directional button to decrease the temperature level.
- Press the right directional button to increase the temperature level.
- When you have found the right temperature level, let go of the button and it will automatically activate the selected setting.
- From 1.8 volts to 4.2 volts.
Note: The temperature level can be viewed on the OLED screen. It is adjusted, depending on which button you choose, in 0.1-volt increments.
Activating Pre-Heat Function
- You can activate the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod’s pre-heat function by pressing the power button twice.
- To cut off pre-heat, simply press the power button twice again.
Note: In pre-heat mode, the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod uses a constant low temperature level of 1.8 volts. It warms up the oil (or concentrates) without extracting its cannabinoids in the process.
Accessing On Demand Mode
- You can access On Demand Mode by pressing and holding down the power button.
- Lift your finger from the power button to stop On Demand Mode.
Care and Maintenance of the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod
The Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod is a portable oil and wax pen that is made with few parts making it an ideal device to travel with that is likewise easy to clean and maintain. The Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod is a simple and straightforward oil vaporizer and requires only a few steps to clean. To maintain your Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod, follow the steps below.
- Wipe off any dirt or residue on the battery with a dry paper towel.
- Disassemble the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod and separate the removable parts.
- For battery maintenance, make sure to follow charging instructions and use the dedicated charger to avoid damaging the Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod battery.
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the cart leak attacked. Only the Yocan Uni Pro, master of all four elements, could stop it, but when the world needed it most, it vanished. A hundred years passed, and my husband and I discovered the new master, a box mod called Yocan Uni Pro 2.0. And although its airbending skills are great, it has a lot to learn before it's ready to save anyone. But I believe the Uni Pro 2.0 can save the world.
I had to retire my older Uni Pro after a major cart leak incident, but I absolutely loved it from the moment I got it. I only wished it had a metal body and a USB-C charging port. What luck!! Yocan anticipated those needs, and the Uni Pro 2.0 was there when I needed it most. It’s awesome, I love it. If you’re reading this, you should probably get it too. All pros, no cons.
So far I’ve noticed that in comparison to the Uni Pro 1.0, the 2.0 battery is much better, the device as a whole feels more solid (I haven’t gotten used to the heft yet, but I like it), and the adjustable ring seems tighter when holding carts. Definitely worth the upgrade!!!
Great battery heavy duty longer lasting battery right on
Yocan UNI Pro 2.0 Box Mod
I purchased the UNI Pro 2.0 as a gift for a friend. Needless to say, it’s a hit! 🤣
The Uni Line up of products are great. The 2.0 is no different. It's heavy in your hands and pocket, so you can find it easy in your pocket. Love the way the cart attaches to the magnetic ring as you call it. It provides a better air flow and a positive connection with the battery. I've found that different carts like a verity of temps which is no problem for this battery. It takes almost every size 510 cart and can use either a 1/2 gram or 1 gram cart. If your trying to get away from leaky pods style vapes then come back to 510 carts that are designed to vape cbd/thc oils. Thank You YoCan!