About Yocan Cerum Atomizer
Ceramic has always been a staple in vaporizers for its pure and inert properties. Unlike quartz, ceramic can ward off heat better that’s why it can facilitate gradual heating of wax concentrates even when subjected to high-temperature levels. The Yocan Cerum Atomizer was built with an all-ceramic construction with the exception of its heating element. To ensure fast and immediate heating of concentrated materials, the Yocan Cerum was outfitted with a fast heating quartz component although one can use an optional ceramic heating element that can be used for both dry herbs and wax concentrates.
The Yocan Cerum Atomizer uses universal 510 threaded connections making it widely compatible with other box mods and vape pens. You’ll never run out of options on what battery to use with the Cerum Atomizer.
The Yocan Cerum Atomizer comes with a quartz coil by default. The quartz coils make for a fast reacting heating element which allows the Yocan Cerum to quickly ramp up and provide your instant results as you vape. This makes for the perfect combination of ceramic and quartz components in vaporizers. Quartz is also pure in nature that’s why it faithfully preserves the unique qualities of your favorite concentrates as nothing in quartz will rub off on the heated materials. The quartz coil option is best for people who put purity in mind.
Another coil option is the ceramic donut coils. This is best if you want an all-ceramic experience. Since ceramic is inert and porous it can enhance the flavors of your favorite wax concentrate without having to reach the point of combustion. Your materials will be evenly heated and will be uniformly vaporized for an efficient and effective vaping session. The ceramic donut coil option is for the connoisseurs that want nothing but perfection.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1 x Yocan Cerum Atomizer
- 2 x Quartz Double Rod Atomizer
Buy Yocan Cerum Atomizer Now!
Yocan Cerum Atomizer FAQs
|What is the suggested wattage for Yocan Cerum?
|Yocan Cerum Atomizer's suggested wattage is 15-25 watts.
|What is the tank made of?
|Yocan Cerum Atomizer's tank is made of pure ceramic, including the base.
|Does the package come with Ceramic Donut Coil?
|No. Yocan Cerum's package does not come with Ceramic Donut Coil.
Yocan Cerum Atomizer Manual
Loading the Yocan Cerum Atomizer:
- Pull the ceramic mouthpiece from the Yocan Cerum Atomizer base.
- Pull the ceramic coil cap from the quartz dual coil chamber.
- Use your favorite dab tool to scoop up a reasonable amount or wax concentrates.
- Replace the ceramic coil cap on the coil chamber.
- Replace the ceramic mouthpiece on the atomizer base.
Note: the Yocan Cerum Atomizer uses silicone O-rings to seal and secure the components instead of threaded connections. Lightly twist the mouthpiece and the coil cap when removing it to allow the silicone O-rings to stay in place.
Replacing the Yocan Cerum Atomizer:
- Unscrew the Yocan Cerum Atomizer from the battery or mod where it’s seated.
- Use a cotton swab to clean the metal contacts of the Yocan Cerum Atomizer and the battery it was connected to.
- Get your new/replacement Yocan Cerum Atomizer and screw it on the battery.
Note: The base of the Yocan Cerum Atomizer uses 510-threaded connections, make sure not to overtighten the atomizer on the battery. Stop tightening the threads as soon as you feel resistance.
Replacing the Quartz Dual Coil:
- Remove the ceramic mouthpiece by pulling it from the atomizer base.
- Remove the quartz dual coil by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Take a compatible wax coil and screw it in place.
- Replace the ceramic mouthpiece by pressing it down the atomizer base.
Note: the Yocan Cerum Atomizer is compatible with Yocan’s Evolve Plus Ceramic Donut Coils.
Cleaning the Yocan Cerum Atomizer:
- Unscrew the Yocan Cerum Atomizer from the battery where it’s connected from.
- Remove the mouthpiece of the Yocan Cerum Atomizer.
- Remove the coil cap of the Yocan Cerum Atomizer.
- Use a small bowl and fill it with isopropyl alcohol.
- Soak the Yocan Cerum Atomizer components in the bowl of alcohol for several hours.
- Take the soaked components and place it on a clean paper towel to dry.
- Replace the Yocan Cerum Atomizer on your vaporizer battery.
Note: You can stir the atomizer while in the bowl of alcohol to help loosen any hardened buildup. You can also use a brush to lightly stroke the atomizer to remove any dirt or debris. Make sure to let the atomizer cool down before removing it from the battery.
Been using this atomizer for a couple years now, extremely pleased have never tried a different one. I hope they are not discontinued it is getting hard to find replacement coild for them.
Love Ceramic head gives you a smooth taste
Yocan Cerum Atomizer
I didn't think it would make that much of a difference. I didn't think I would notice any difference. I was just wrong. My favorite part is the airflow. I can use is on the Evolve plus, and my mod is. Both work equally well.