About Yocan Cerum Dual Quartz Coil - 5 Pieces
The Yocan Cerum Dual Quartz Coil – 5 Pieces is one of our best-selling atomizer coils. The Yocan Cerum Dual Quartz Coil – 5 Pieces takes our quartz dual coil (QDC) technology and implements it on an all-ceramic vaporizer. Having a quartz heating element in a ceramic-based vaporizer provides you with the perfect balance of fast and quick heating with stable and consistent ramping. Perfect for your Yocan Cerum Atomizer.
Because quartz heats up faster than ceramic, it easily delivers potent and lung-ripping hits. Having fast-heating quartz heating elements allows you to save battery while vaping. Since these Yocan coils heat up easily, it does not put too much strain on your rechargeable power source. This means you’ll experience longer battery life and more vaping sessions. The Yocan Cerum Dual Quartz Coil – 5 Pieces makes for an efficient and effective means of vaporizing your favorite concentrates and extracts while keeping your battery level at its optimum pace.
510 Threaded Connections
Our Yocan Cerum Dual Quartz Coil – 5 Pieces features 510 threaded connections making it easy to connect on your Yocan Cerum Vaporizer. Having 510 threaded connections make for a secure and safe bond between battery and atomizer. This means that your heating element won’t easily fall off or tip off during storage and upkeep. Regardless of how and where you keep your Yocan Cerum Vaporizer, it will always have a strong and durable hold on your atomizer and your battery.
Having 510 threaded connections also make the Yocan Cerum Dual Quartz Coil – 5 Pieces compatible with a wide variety of batteries and box mods. It’s recommended that you use a battery with wattage at around 15-25 watts. You’ll find that it works well with other batteries and will also have the same effect in conserving battery life and overall battery longevity.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Yocan Cerum Dual Quartz Coil - 5 Pieces/10 Pieces
Buy Yocan Cerum Dual Quartz Coil Now!
Yocan Cerum Dual Quartz Coil FAQs
|Question||How do I replace my Cerum coil?|
Here are the steps in replacing your old Yocan Cerum coil:
1. Remove the ceramic tube of your Yocan Cerum Atomizer.
2. Remove the coil cap from your old coil.
3. Unscrew the old coil from the base.
4. Screw-in the new coil to the base.
5. Put the coil cap and ceramic tube back.
|Question||Can it be used with e-liquids?|
|Answer||No. Yocan Cerum coils cannot be used with e-liquids.|
|Question||Does it come with coil cap?|
|Answer||No. This Yocan Cerum Coil package does not come with coil caps.|
Yocan Cerum Dual Quartz Coil Manual
Changing your Yocan Cerum Dual Quartz Coil:
- Remove the ceramic mouthpiece from the atomizer by pulling it away from the base. It is connected by silicone O-rings so apply a slight twisting motion when you pull the mouthpiece away to prevent the O-rings to move out of place.
- Unscrew the coil from the atomizer base to remove it.
- Use a cotton swab to clean the metal contacts of any dirt, debris, or hardened extract.
- Take your replacement Yocan Cerum Dual Quartz Coil and connect it to the atomizer base by twisting it clockwise.
Note: Do not change the Yocan Cerum Dual Quartz Coil when it’s hot. It can burn your fingers, let the coil cool down a bit before changing it.
Cleaning the Yocan Cerum Dual Quartz Coil:
- Remove the mouthpiece of the Yocan Cerum Atomizer by loosening the silicone rings and pulling it out of its place.
- Pull the coil cap and use the same twisting and pulling motion you applied to the mouthpiece.
- Unscrew the Yocan Cerum Dual Quartz Coil and twist it counterclockwise.
- Take a small bowl and fill it with isopropyl alcohol.
- Soak the coil and the coil cap in the bowl leaving it for a few hours.
- Take the coil and coil cap and place it on a paper towel to dry.
- Replace the Yocan Cerum Dual Quartz Coil on the atomizer base by twisting it back in place.
Note: You can stir the atomizer while in the bowl of alcohol to help loosen any hardened buildup. You can also use a brush to lightly stroke the atomizer to remove any dirt or debris.
Loading the Yocan Cerum Dual Quartz Coil:
- Remove the Cerum mouthpiece by pulling it away from the atomizer base.
- Remove the coil cap by pulling it away from the coil chamber.
- Use a dab tool to load a reasonable amount of wax concentrates inside the Yocan Cerum Dual Quartz Coil.
- Replace the coil cap by pushing it down the coil chamber.
- Replace the mouthpiece by pushing it down the atomizer base.
Note: Do not remove the mouthpiece and the coil cap when hot. Let it cool down before removing it. You can also use the tip of the dab pen and insert it on the hole of the coil cap to easily remove the coil cap if it gets sticky.
I love the yocan cerum . I really hope they bring it back
Love it. Super disappointed that it's been discontinued. Been looking and can't find anything else I like. Everything is metal vs ceramic. That metal flavor sucks. Got the Regen hoping for it to be good. I use the battery on the cerum. Through the rest of the Regen out. Horrible taste and burnt to hard. Why did you discontinue the cerum? Please bring it back.
The Yocan Cerum is a great wax atomizer. I power mine with a Evolve plus battery. What great combination.
Package came early and was exactly what I wanted