About Yocan Evolve-D Coils
The Yocan D-Coils – 5 Pieces are engineered and outfitted with a revolutionary dual coil pancake design that is specifically crafted for faster and thorough heating of your select dry herb strains. Product manufacturer Yocan Technologies pride themselves to be the leading brand in the healthy wax and dry herb vaporizer industry, these Yocan coils are constructed from high-grade stainless-steel materials and are designed to withstand 1.0 Ohm. This means you’ll be able to enjoy 15 Watts of pure power to perfectly vaporize your select dry herb strains allowing you to completely satisfy your cravings for large, clean tasting clouds that are easy to the lungs that are dense and visible at the same time.
You can let it rip and enjoy continuous satisfaction with this 5 pack replacement coils. Easy and straightforward, the threaded connection allows you access to fresh new coils with just a twist. Have your Yocan vaporizer work as it did out of the box and enjoy clean and pure vapors with the D-Coils for your Yocan Vaporizer.
It’s The Way To Go
Vaping herbs have never been this straightforward and easy, with the new Yocan D-Coils – 5 Pieces you can easily vaporize finely ground herbs as the unique pancake design of the Yocan D-Coils – 5 Pieces effectively vaporizes your loose-leaf materials. It provides an even heat since the pancake coils can cover better surface area thus resulting to evenly baked materials that won’t burn or char. This prevents combustion which makes for the ideal vaping coil.
The Yocan D-Coils – 5 Pieces is the best conduction coil which efficiently heats herbs and flowers as soon as it comes in contact with the heating element. It also connects to your Yocan Evolve D Vaporizer via 510 threaded connections which make for an easy and straightforward means or removing and replacing your coils should they be overused and might need to be substituted.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Yocan Evolve D Coils (5 pieces or 10 pieces)
Buy Yocan Evolve-D Coils Now!
Yocan Evolve-D Coils Manual
Loading the Yocan Evolve-D Coils:
- Remove the mouthpiece from the Yocan Evolve-D Coils by twisting it counterclockwise.
- With the mouthpiece removed, pack a decent amount of ground materials directly on the mouthpiece.
- Turn the Yocan Evolve-D Vaporizer upside down and connect the battery onto the mouthpiece to prevent the ground herbs from spilling out.
Note: The Yocan Evolve-D Coils have threaded connections. Avoid overtightening the coils to prevent loose threading. Stop screwing when you feel resistance.
Replacing the Yocan Evolve-D Coils:
- Remove the mouthpiece by twisting it counterclockwise from the atomizer base.
- Remove the Yocan Evolve-D Coils from the base by following the same counterclockwise motion.
- Use a cotton swab to clean the metal contacts.
- Get your replacement Yocan Evolve-D Coils and connect it to the atomizer base.
Note: The Yocan Evolve-D Coils does not have a coil cap and the heating element is exposed the moment you remove the mouthpiece. Let the Yocan Evolve-D Coils cool down before you replace them especially if you’re changing coils after a session.
Cleaning the Yocan Evolve-D Coils:
- Remove the Yocan Evolve-D Mouthpiece by unscrewing it from the atomizer base.
- Use a small brush and lightly stroke the exposed coils.
- Replace the mouthpiece back onto the atomizer base.
Note: The Yocan Evolve-D Vaporizer comes with a small brush to use for cleaning the device. It can be used to clean the coils.
they work. i smoke a lot so they get clogged with resin. if you try to clean it don't. the 5 pack last about 2 to 3 months
I like the Evolve D delivery system. Perfect for 1 person. It works best when loaded 3/4 full or less. The coil is made to sit freely and not to be smashed with the plunger. Proper usage preserves the coil life and performance, a clean burn and tasteful smoke. Great product if cared for and cleaned properly.
I'm loving this Evolve-D Plus. Much better than the Evolve-D.
expensive but work great
Yocan Evolve-D Coils