About Yocan Evolve Plus XL XTAL Coils
Yocan designed the Yocan Evolve Plus XL XTAL Coils as a means to elevate the performance of the Yocan Evolve Plus XL Vaporizer. The Yocan Evolve Plus XL XTAL Coils features a coil-less design that works both as a means of efficiently vaporizing your wax concentrates and improving the quality of your vapors.
The Yocan Evolve Plus XL XTAL Coils features Yocan’s XTAL technology which was probably derived from “crystal” because of its crystal clean vapor production. This claim to clean vapor quality can be attributed to the Yocan Evolve Plus XL XTAL Coils’ lack of exposed coils. See, when the actual metal coils are exposed, they are susceptible to corrosion. When the metal corrodes, the small rust particles could be included in the vapor. Now you don’t want to inhale rust, do you?
In addition, with no exposed coils or rods inside the heating element, there will be fewer chances of material buildup. When a vaporizer is set to low temperature or when its coil has spots that does not heat up, the wax concentrates may not be heated properly. In this event, the wax will then harden when it cools down. The repetitive process will result in material buildup. This creates a resinous material that’s not only hard to remove but also can pose health hazards.
When wax hardens, it can collect dust, dirt, and even microorganisms. That said, it can potentially become a breeding ground for viruses and bacteria. The Yocan Evolve Plus XL XTAL Coils can help improve your overall experience when using the Evolve Plus XL.
Despite the XTAL technology that Yocan used in the Yocan Evolve Plus XL XTAL Coils, the company opted to keep it simple for its customers. On that note, the way the Yocan Evolve Plus XL XTAL Coils are removed and replaced on the battery requires no special action. The threaded design ensures that its owners need not get confused by learning a new trick just to change the coil.
The decision to keep the design similar to other coils used with the Evolve Plus XL is based on the idea that the coils are one of the most common parts of a vaporizer that gets replaced. The coil or the heating element gets exposed to constant heating and cooling which eventually weakens the overall integrity of the coil to the point that it will break. So, to allow owners to easily replace their coils, Yocan kept the design simple — like 510-threaded simple.
This means that to remove the coil, one just needs to twist it to the left and vice versa. At some point we all opened threaded can lids which pretty much uses the same principle.
This rudimentary design also meant that the Yocan Evolve Plus XL XTAL Coils will not get easily knocked out of place. The threads on the heating element creates a solid platform which increases the dependability and reliability of the Yocan Evolve Plus XL XTAL Coils. So, if you need a coil you can trust, make sure to check out the Yocan Evolve Plus XL XTAL Coils.
What’s in the box:
- Yocan Evolve Plus XL XTAL Coils (quantity depends on the option chosen above)
Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil Manual
Loading the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil:
- Remove the Yocan Evolve mouthpiece by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Remove the coil cap from the coil chamber by unscrewing it.
- Use your dab tool to scoop up a reasonable amount of wax concentrates and load the extracts onto the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil.
- Replace the coil cap back on the coil chamber.
- Screw the mouthpiece back onto the atomizer base with a clockwise motion.
Note: Do not remove the mouthpiece and the coil cap when hot. Let it cool down before removing it. You can also use the tip of the dab pen and insert it on the hole of the coil cap to easily remove the coil cap if it gets sticky.
Cleaning the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil:
- Let the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil cool down if you’re cleaning it after a session.
- Twist the mouthpiece counterclockwise to remove it from the base.
- Remove the coil cap by screwing it counterclockwise.
- Remove the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil by following the same counterclockwise motion.
- Take a small bowl and fill it with isopropyl alcohol.
- Soak the coil in the bowl of alcohol for a few hours.
- Let the atomizer and its components dry on a paper towel.
- Connect the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil on the Yocan Evolve Battery.
Note: You can stir the atomizer while in the bowl of alcohol to help loosen any hardened buildup. You can also use a brush to lightly stroke the atomizer to remove any dirt or debris.
Replacing the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil:
- Assuming the atomizer has cooled down after use, remove the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil by twisting it counterclockwise.
- At this point, you can also clean the contacts with the 510-threaded connections using a cotton swab.
- Take your replacement Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil and screw it clockwise on the Yocan Evolve Plus Battery.
Note: Avoid overtightening the coils. Stop tightening as soon as you feel resistance.
Best wax pen there is. Worth every $$
i like it, its good and smoth rips arent as terpy as the ceramic donut but still great flavor.
Love it so much i am ordering a backup, and buying one for a friend too
This will be the only coil I use hene forth! ~Cj=)