Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil
Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil
- 510-Threaded Connection
- Dual Quartz Design
- Coil Cap Compatible
About Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil
Designed and engineered specifically for the Yocan FLAME Vaporizer, the Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil offers impeccable compatibility and connectivity to Yocan’s newest vaporizer. The Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil features the brand’s iconic dual quartz coil design which allows for the production of smooth vapors that stick pack quite the subtle punch. That said, the Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil makes for a great choice for consumers wanting to consume their select wax concentrates on-the-go but still need to attend to their responsibilities whilst being in a medicated state. Yocan’s quartz dual coils have also been known for its ability to draw vapors quickly. Thanks to the two quartz rods in the atomizer, it can double the speed you get from average heating elements. This way, you get immediate results from your favorite wax concentrates which makes the Yocan FLAME an ideal on-the-go dab pen.
It offers a familiar experience as the Yocan quartz dual coil build has been used on many of the brand’s devices which is why you’ll know what to expect when you pick up a Yocan FLAME Vaporizer. This is why many consumers will be comfortable in using the Yocan FLAME because they can expect Yocan’s quartz dual coil vaping technology has been a staple and a trusted feature that consumers have always loved. If you’re new to dabbing, then the Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil might just be the perfect atomizer for you when using the Yocan FLAME Vaporizer.
Utilizing the 510-threaded design, the Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil offers a stable platform for many consumers and makes sure that the Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil does not get easily knocked out of place when using it when you’re out and about. This makes the Yocan FLAME Vaporizer the ideal da pen to use on-the-go. The threaded connections it bears on the base of the atomizer also makes the Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil simple and easy to use. Almost anyone can pick up the FLAME and literally understand how to remove and replace the atomizers. No need to learn new techniques to operate the device, twisting it a bit to the right tightens the Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil and vice versa.
The same threaded action is applied when using coil caps on the Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil. It is compatible with Yocan’s coil caps which acts as a means to promote better heat retention and can helps prevent spit backs. These occur when the wax gets too hot and when this happens, the hot melted wax can get to your lips which could burn it in the process. Having to cap the coils also work in keeping the clean and free from resinous buildup you otherwise get from spilt wax concentrates. If you’re usnig the Yocan FLAME Vaporizer, having replacement atomizers like the Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil is a must. Get yours now and stock up on these heating elements.
What’s in the box:
- 1 or 5 x Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil (Quantity depends on selection above)
Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil Manual
Installing the Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil:
- Make sure that the Yocan FLAME Vaporizer is powered off by pressing the power button five times rapidly.
- Remove the glass mouthpiece by pulling it away from its magnetic connection.
- Unscrew the seated atomizer on the atomizer base if there is any.
- Wipe the threaded connections on the atomizer base with a q tip to clean the metal contacts.
- Replace it and screw the Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil.
Note: Do not overtighten the coils, stop tightening when you feel resistance.
Loading the Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil:
- Prepare your wax concentrates. Place them together with the inclusive dab tool that comes with the Yocan Flame.
- Remove the glass mouthpiece by pulling it away from the magnetic atomizer base.
- Remove the coil cap by unscrewing it from the coil.
- Use your dab tool to scoop up your desired amount of wax concentrates and place it atop your coil.
- Replace the coil cap by twisting it back in place.
- Replace the glass mouthpiece by sliding it back in place.
Note: Do not remove the mouthpiece and the coil cap when hot. Let it cool down before removing it. You can also use the tip of the dab pen and insert it on the hole of the coil cap to easily remove the coil cap if it gets sticky.
Cleaning the Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil:
- Let the mouthpiece and the coil cool down if you’re cleaning it after a session.
- Remove the mouthpiece from the atomizer base by pulling it away from its magnetic connection.
- Remove the coil cap by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Remove the Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil by unscrewing it out of the base.
- Take a small bowl and fill it with isopropyl alcohol.
- Soak the coil in the bowl of alcohol for a few hours.
- Let the atomizer and its components dry on a paper towel.
- Connect the Yocan FLAME Quartz Dual Coil back on the battery.
Note: You can stir the atomizer while in the bowl of alcohol to help loosen any hardened buildup. You can also use a brush to lightly stroke the atomizer to remove any dirt or debris. Make sure to let it dry before use.
The best vape ,for the best price. By far. These guys rock
If your using the flame bubbler than use the flame coils. Trust me you will see the difference. These quartz dual coils for the flame are perfect for the bubbler attachment. I've used every quartz coil Yocan has and these Quartz Dual Coils are the best hands down they are superior too the regen triple coils, and even the quad coils, it is absolutely perfect for the Evolve Plus XL battery and won't burn out quick like the quad coils or if you use the evolve plus dual coils on the XL battery. It is a masterpiece.
Love them. I always order online.
I like the bubbler cuz I like seeing the smoke how much I'm getting I want to get too much you know
While I won’t be using the nail as I have a different Yocan vape for nectar collection. The bubbler does help cool the hit.