About Yocan Magneto Ceramic Coil
The Yocan Magneto Ceramic Coil – 5 Pieces is the only replacement piece that’s best suited for the Yocan Magneto Vaporizer. It’s made of pure ceramic and has a dual-layered atomizer that uses a two-part vaporization process.
These Yocan coils has a two-layered ceramic heating element that melts the wax on the first layer and then vaporizes the liquefied material on the second layer. This ensures that you will not experience oxidation or any toxic by-products when you vaporize your concentrates and your extracts. The Yocan Magneto Ceramic Coil – 5 Pieces is designed for purity which is why The Yocan Magneto is still considered one of the best vaporizer options for people who want an affordable vaporizer that boasts medical-grade performance.
The Yocan Magneto Ceramic Coil – 5 Pieces allows for stronger and purer vapor production that’s ideal for medical consumers who will settle for nothing less than clean and pure vapors. This superior design sets the Yocan Magneto Ceramic Coil – 5 Pieces apart from other atomizer coil pieces and takes you to the pinnacle of dabbing. The two-layer ceramic heating element produces clean vapor with decent visibility and density.
Convenience At Its Best
The Yocan Magneto Ceramic Coil – 5 Pieces is outfitted with an integrated dab tool that can easily be used while you’re on-the-go. This built-in dab tool also doubles as a coil cap that is connected to the atomizer coil body with strong magnetic connections. You no longer have to deal with threaded joints that will require you to screw and unscrew the atomizer coil pieces making for a tiresome task especially when you’re out and about.
Simply pull out the dab tool and drop it on your wax jar or on your portable concentrate container to get your desired amount of extracts, put the dab tool back on the atomizer and wait for the magnets to snap back in place.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Yocan Magneto Ceramic Coils (5 pieces or 10 pieces)
Buy Yocan Magneto Ceramic Coil Now!
Yocan Magneto Ceramic Coil FAQs
|Question||How do I reload my Magneto Coil?|
Here are the steps to reload your Yocan Magneto Coil:
1. Simply pull of the coil cap from the body of the coil.
2. Use the dab tool attached to the coil cap to scoop your favorite wax into the chamber.
3. Close the oil cap and the Magneto tube. Enjoy!
|Question||Does this coil come with coil cap?|
|Answer||Yes. This Yocan Magneto Coil comes with a coil cap.|
|Question||Is this the same ceramic coil that comes with the atomizer?|
|Answer||Yes. This is the same ceramic coil that comes with Yocan Magneto Atomizer.|
Yocan Magneto Ceramic Coil Manual
Loading the Yocan Magneto Ceramic Coil:
- Remove the Magneto mouthpiece by pulling the mouthpiece away from the magnetic atomizer base.
- Remove the coil cap by pulling it away from the magnetic coil chamber.
- Using the same dab tool, pick up a reasonable amount of wax concentrates.
- Replace the coil cap with the wax concentrates on it.
- Replace the mouthpiece on the atomizer base and wait for the magnetic connections to snap together.
Note: Avoid taking out the mouthpiece and the coil cap when they’re hot.
Cleaning the Yocan Magneto Ceramic Coil:
- Remove the mouthpiece by pulling it away from the atomizer base.
- Remove the Yocan Magneto Ceramic Coil by unscrewing it from the atomizer base.
- Pull the coil cap and set it aside.
- Take a small bowl and fill it with isopropyl alcohol.
- Soak both the coil and the coil cap in the bowl for several hours.
- Take the coil and the coil cap and set it on a paper towel to dry.
- Connect the Yocan Magneto Ceramic Coil back to the battery.
Note: You can stir the atomizer while in the bowl of alcohol to help loosen any hardened buildup. You can also use a brush to lightly stroke the atomizer to remove any dirt or debris.
Replacing the Yocan Magneto Ceramic Coil:
- Remove the Yocan Magneto Ceramic Coil by pulling the mouthpiece away from the magnetic atomizer base.
- Remove the Yocan Magneto Ceramic Coil by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Clean the metal contacts using a cotton swab.
- Take your replacement Yocan Magneto Ceramic Coil and connect it to the battery.
Note: Avoid overtightening the coils. Stop tightening as soon as you feel resistance.
As always, your products are perfection and I thank you so much!
I got a faulty coil and it was promptly replaced. Good service.
Review review, I like it.
Very easy to use an clean. My favorite vape pin. 👍