About Yocan Regen Atomizer Base
The Yocan Regen Atomizer Base is a replacement atomizer base made specifically for the Yocan Regen Vaporizer. It has a 510-threaded connection at the bottom and at the top allowing you to connect the base to the battery using a dependable platform and offer the same level of reliability when connecting the atomizer on top of the base. The base acts as a platform that bridges the battery and the atomizer and creates a strong connection between the battery and the heating element so you can get superior vaporization of your wax concentrates every single dab you take. Amidst its reliable 510-threaded design, the Yocan Regen Atomizer Base still offers a magnetic link that allows you to seamlessly remove and replace the mouthpiece to the base so you can easily access the atomizer for easier and faster reloads when you’re out and about.
The Yocan Regen Atomizer Base is an indispensable tool for anyone using the Yocan Regen Vaporizer, make sure you keep one in your arsenal so you can have an atomizer always on the ready.
Hanging Ring Cover
The Yocan Regen Atomizer Base also serves as a cover for when you connect the hanging ring on the battery of the unit. The Yocan Regen Atomizer Base caps the hanging ring so that it won’t fall out of place this means that you can feel assured and secured for when you have the device hanging around your neck. This allows you to carry the Yocan Regen Vaporizer even when your pockets are full or in places and events that you want to easily access and use your dab pe without ever having to pull it out of your pocket. The hanging ring and the Yocan Regen Atomizer Base makes good use for when you’re at a party, concerts, conventions, and festivals. It ensures that you and the hanging ring stays in place.
The Yocan Regen Atomizer Base is outfitted with airflow holes that act as the inlet of the air that passes through the atomizer. There’s no built-in mechanism to control it but it’s strategically placed so that you can use your fingers to control the airflow by covering any of the holes so you can increase the resistance of your draws or let a loose airflow for better vapor density. As small and insignificant as it may seem, airflow plays a huge part in the overall quality of the vapors you get regardless of the material and the vaporizer you’re using. The more air you let in the heating element, the denser and the cooler the vapor will be. However, it also makes the vapor less flavorful and makes it feel watered down. On the other hand, reducing and even regulating the amount of air allows you to increase the flavor of the vapors as well as its potency. However, the vapors will be warmer and thinner.
Nevertheless, having the ability to influence the airflow by merely covering one of these holes allows you to affect the quality of your sessions in addition to the preset temperature settings offered by the Yocan Regen Battery.
What’s in the box:
- 1 x Yocan Regen Atomizer Base
Yocan Regen Atomizer Base Manual
Replacing the Yocan Regen Atomizer Base:
- Remove the mouthpiece of the Yocan Regen Vaporizer by lifting it from the magnetic atomizer base.
- Remove the Yocan Regen coil by unscrewing it from the base.
- Remove the Yocan Regen Atomizer Base by twisting it counterclockwise from the Yocan Regen Battery.
- Use a cotton swab to clean the metal contacts of the battery.
- Get your replacement Yocan Regen Atomizer Base and screw it onto the battery.
- Replace the Yocan Regen coil.
- Replace the Yocan Regen Mouthpiece.
Note: The Yocan Regen Atomizer Base uses 510-threaded connections to link it to the battery. Tighten the atomizer base with care and refrain from twisting it when you feel resistance.
Cleaning the Yocan Regen Atomizer Base:
- Pull the Yocan Regen Mouthpiece away from the atomizer base to severe its magnetic connections.
- Unscrew the Yocan Regen Coil from the atomizer base.
- Unscrew the Yocan Regen Atomizer Base from the Regen Battery.
- Take a small bowl and fill it with isopropyl alcohol.
- Soak the Yocan Regen Atomizer Base in the bowl filled with alcohol for several minutes.
- Take the Yocan Regen Atomizer Base and use a cotton swab to clean its metal connections.
- Place the Yocan Regen Atomizer Base on a paper towel to dry.
- Reconnect the Yocan Regen Atomizer Base to the Yocan Regen Battery.
Note: You can blow into the Yocan Regen Atomizer Base’s air holes when you soak it in isopropyl alcohol to help remove any material buildup or any dirt or debris trapped in the air ways.
Restricting the Airflow:
Note: Use the Yocan Regen Vaporizer as you would normally.
- When you begin to inhale, cover the airholes on the side of the Yocan Regen Atomizer Base using your finger. This will restrict the airflow.
- When you inhale do not cover the air holes on the Yocan Regen Atomizer Base. This will give you a normal airflow.
Great product it works amazing just make sure you get extra triple coil.
Happy to be able to order this since local shop doesn’t carry them
Yes it's only going to be available from the co.
The Regen is well made. The support for it awesome.