Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen
Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen
- 350mAh Battery Capacity
- Micro-USB Charging
- Variable Voltage Battery
- Variable Modes
- Ceramic Heating Element
About Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen
Yocan launched the Stix oil pen a few years back, and this time, gave it a much-needed facelift allowing oil consumers get the best of today’s technology. The Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen features some of the latest innovations in oil vaporization including a full-ceramic oil cartridge, a 10-second pre-heat mode, automatic standby protection, a draw-activated function, a dependable 350mAh battery, and a sensor control that lets you operate the device unlike never before.
The Shenzen-based vaporizer company has long been known for its knack for making some of the most innovative vaporizers used for wax, herbs, and of course, oils. The Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen was designed to embody Yocan’s innovative prowess that put them in the map. If you’re intersted to find out why the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen should be your next oil vape, then make sure to check out all its new and unique features in the sections below. And, as always, make sure to get your vaporizers straight from the source — here at Yocan Vaporizers.
A Respectable 350mAh Battery
One of the best things about the updated Yocan Stix is its small yet capable battery. It makes for a perfect example to the saying “bigger doesn’t always mean better.” The small battery can vaporize do the deed easily without weighing the device down excessively. Because oils do not need too much heat to vaporize, a 350mAh battery would do. The compact power source also allows fast charging which means that owners wouldn’t have to wait long to pull their devices from the plug. Compared to a vaporizer that packs a larger battery, the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen can reach a full charge in about an hour.
In addition, the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen requires only a universal micro-USB charging cable to juice up the battery. There’s a fat chance that you have some of these charging cables lying around from your other devices so you have plenty of options in charging the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen. Sure, there are benefits to using USB-C technology but there’s a chance you won’t easily find a spare charging cable.
A Smart Battery
In classic Yocan fashion, the all-new Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen comes with three variable voltage settings that lets owners personalize the temperature they need to vaporize their oils. The lowest setting is at 3.4 volts (represented by one green light) allows for a smooth and flavorful draw. On the other hand, the middle voltage setting stands at 3.8 volts (represented by two green lights) and creates a perfect balance between flavor and potency — an ideal starting point for beginners. Meanwhile, the highest setting peaks at 4.2 volts (represented by three green lights) and enhances the potency of the oil you are consuming.
The lights mean so much more as they can tell not only the voltage level of the battery but also several relevant functions of the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen. When the lights turn green and flash five times, the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen is entering advanced mode where users can adjust the voltage level, as we’ve briefly discussed above. Green lights that flash eight times mean that the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen is entering auto cut-off mode while green lights that stay lit is an indication that the device is charging.
The Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen can also emit a red light. When they flash five times in red, that means that the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen is entering regular mode where users are locked to a pre-selected temperature level. Should the red lights flash 10 times, this means that the battery is extremely low and it needs charging. And lastly, the lights will flash five more times to tell you that it ran into short circuit mode.
Overall, these lights makeup for the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen’s lack of a display screen and informs owners of various settings and relevant vaping information during the course of their session.
Slap and Go
One of the most unique ways to use a vaporizer is to slap it at the palm of your hands. This means of operation is made possible using Yocan’s sensor control and allows the device to eliminate any tactile buttons. The result is a seamless device that operates likewise.
Slapping the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen on your palm five times allows you to cycle between advanced and regular mode. All you need to do is watch the lights to tell which mode is which: green is advanced and red is regular. Three slaps allow you to run through the aforementioned temperature settings, and as with the two variable modes, the lights will tell you what voltage level the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen is running. Two slaps will activate the 10-second pre-heat function and will run an oil-friendly 1.8 volt to melt any residual material and promote better airflow by unclogging the carts.
Speaking of carts...
Through Yocan’s years of manufacturing vaporizers, they have learned that one of the best materials to use as a heating element is ceramic. Ceramic burns really slow and promotes better flavor retention and smoothness in every draw — the kind that’s perfect for oil consumption.
The Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen is equipped with a full ceramic cartridge: from top to bottom. This ensures that the overall quality of the oils is preserved and is not affected in any way. This faithfully keeps its flavor, potency, and aroma. In the same way, oil consumers will find Yocan’s full ceramic cartridge to be economic since they get to consume their oils to the very last drop.
Ceramic heating elements have been favored by both recreational users and medicating patients for its ability to maintain the cleanliness and the purity of the materials being consumed using a vaporizer. If you are looking for an awesome oil vaping experience, then look no further. Because the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen is definitely what you should be using.
Make sure to get authentic and original Yocan products by buying from Yocan Vaporizers.
Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen FAQs
What is the battery capacity of the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen?
The Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen has a 350mAh battery.
What type of connections does the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen have?
The Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen features threaded battery and coil connections.
What materials can I vaporize with the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen?
You can vaporize oils with the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen.
Yocan Stix 2.0 Manual
Preparing the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen
- Fully charge your Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen’s battery for best results. Connect the USB charging cable to a computer or a wall adapter and the micro-USB tip to the vaporizer (the charging port can be found on the bottom of the device).
- Once you have fully charged the battery, you can start using the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen by simply drawing air from the mouthpiece of the cartridge.
Note: The Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen does not have buttons and operation is carried out by inhaling from the device or slapping the device to the palm of your hands.
Loading the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen
- Prepare your select oils. Use dropper to transfer the oils from a container to the pre-installed cartridge. If you have a pre-loaded cartridge, simply connect the end of the cart to the 510-threaded link of the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen’s battery.
- Check if the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen is on by pulling from the mouthpiece.
- You are ready to vape.
Vaping with the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen
- Make sure that the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen is fully charged and that you have prepared your select oils before you start vaping.
- Select your preferred voltage setting by slapping the battery gently on the palm of your hands.
- Select your preferred mode by slapping the battery gently on the palm of your hands.
- Prepare to inhale from the mouthpiece when you have decided on your preferred settings.
- Repeat this process until you are satisfied or until the oils in the cartridge are consumed.
Changing the Temperature Level of the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen
- Make sure that the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen is charged and the lights at the bottom of the battery react when you slap it on your hands.
- Slap the battery and watch out for the lights. One green light means that you are on low setting, two green lights mean you are in medium, and three green lights means you are at high.
- Low – 3.2 volts
- Medium – 3.8 volts
- High – 4.2 volts
Note: Each voltage level is also represented by a dedicated LED light setting allowing you to see the running voltage level from a distance.
Accessing Session Mode
- You can access Session Mode by pressing the power button two times.
- Press the power button twice again to stop Session Mode.
Accessing Advanced and Regular Mode
- You can access either advanced or regular mode by slapping the device five times on your hands.
Note: Advanced mode is represented by green lights while regular mode is represented by red lights. Advanced mode allows you to change the temperature setting while regular mode locks you to a single voltage setting.
Activating Pre-Heat Function
- You can activate the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen’s pre-heat functiuon by slapping the battery twice on your hands. Slapping the battery twice, again, cuts off pre-heat mode.
Care and Maintenance of the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen
The Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen is a portable oil pen that is made with few parts making it an ideal device to travel with that is likewise easy to clean and maintain. The Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen is a simple and straightforward oil vaporizer and requires only a few steps to clean. To maintain your Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen, follow the steps below.
- Wipe off any dirt or residue on the battery with a dry paper towel.
- Disassemble the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen and separate the removable parts.
- For battery maintenance, make sure to follow charging instructions and use the dedicated charger to avoid damaging the Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen battery.
Yo Yocan, Stix 2.0 so nice and easy to use, picked up the plus version can't wait to use!maybe shoot you guys a pic thanks regards
Yocan Stix 2.0 Vaporizer Pen
Long lasting battery.
Need to bring the grip back for the 3.0 other than that it’s 🔥
Love the direct draw feature, easy to pull out and take a hit without finding than holding down a button. My wife always asks me to "unclog" her oil carts. I just hold down the button on her OG Stix since the oil is thick. When she saw me preheat mine a couple times and blow flat clouds she tried it and wants one now, hint hint lol. Maybe you guys can give her a discount code to upgrade before she tries stealing my 2.0