About Yocan Torch XL XTAL Coils
One of Yocan’s newest coil technologies currently in production, the Yocan Torch XL XTAL Coils feature heating that delivers a crystal-clear clean effect. Yocan touts the Yocan Torch XL XTAL Coils as a means of cleanly reaping the benefits of your select wax concentrates. These coils are designed to minimize the impurities and the irritants otherwise carried by the vapors produced using traditional heating elements.
This places the Yocan Torch XL XTAL Coils in a category selected by most consumers who use their wax concentrates — like the Torch XL — as a means to medicate. Having clean vapor production ensures that you maximize your vaporizer as a healthier means of dabbing.
One of the reasons why the Yocan Torch XL XTAL Coils cleanly vaporizes the wax concentrates is that it’s designed with no exposed coils. See, exposed coils may promote faster and mor efficient vaporization of wax concentrates but it has its downsides. What it does is that when your wax concentrates are not properly heated, some of the leftover materials stick to the exposed coils and rods. Overtime, it can develop into a resinous buildup which can be hard to clean and can be a breeding ground for viruses and bacteria. Because the leftover wax remains sticky even when it hardens, dust, lint, as well as microorganisms can stick to it. Soon it may proliferate to a point that you might already be inhaling these small particles and life forms that are included in the vapor.
So, to prevent that from happening, you can try switching to the Yocan Torch XL XTAL Coils the next time you dab with your Yocan Torch XL Vaporizer.
An Efficient Wax Coil
The Yocan Torch XL XTAL Coils were designed and engineered with efficiency and practicality in mind. The coil-less build does not only contribute to the purity of the vapors it produces but also ensure that your wax concentrates are vaporized down to the last drop.
With no exposed wires or rods, the Yocan Torch XL XTAL Coils ensures that whatever amount of wax you put in it is consumed. The reason behind this is that wax is treated as an expensive commodity. They are more potent that the actual herbs they were derived from so the costs of purchasing legitimately made and safe concentrates are pretty steep. That said, whether you’re a high roller or a penny-pinching consumer, you wouldn’t want to waste your extracts, let alone see it become hard resinous material.
The Yocan Torch XL XTAL Coils was also made with a threaded design. This makes removal and replacement of the coil simple and straightforward. Eventually, you will have to replace the coils because of wear and tear. And when that time comes, it’s best to keep things simple and not put yourself through an ordeal just so you can replace the heating element. Yocan believes that things function better when they are kept simple.
Make sure to check out the Yocan Torch XL XTAL Coils today.
What’s in the box:
- Yocan Torch XL XTAL Coils
Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil Manual
Loading the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil:
- Remove the Yocan Evolve mouthpiece by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Remove the coil cap from the coil chamber by unscrewing it.
- Use your dab tool to scoop up a reasonable amount of wax concentrates and load the extracts onto the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil.
- Replace the coil cap back on the coil chamber.
- Screw the mouthpiece back onto the atomizer base with a clockwise motion.
Note: Do not remove the mouthpiece and the coil cap when hot. Let it cool down before removing it. You can also use the tip of the dab pen and insert it on the hole of the coil cap to easily remove the coil cap if it gets sticky.
Cleaning the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil:
- Let the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil cool down if you’re cleaning it after a session.
- Twist the mouthpiece counterclockwise to remove it from the base.
- Remove the coil cap by screwing it counterclockwise.
- Remove the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil by following the same counterclockwise motion.
- Take a small bowl and fill it with isopropyl alcohol.
- Soak the coil in the bowl of alcohol for a few hours.
- Let the atomizer and its components dry on a paper towel.
- Connect the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil on the Yocan Evolve Battery.
Note: You can stir the atomizer while in the bowl of alcohol to help loosen any hardened buildup. You can also use a brush to lightly stroke the atomizer to remove any dirt or debris.
Replacing the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil:
- Assuming the atomizer has cooled down after use, remove the Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil by twisting it counterclockwise.
- At this point, you can also clean the contacts with the 510-threaded connections using a cotton swab.
- Take your replacement Yocan Evolve Quartz Dual Coil and screw it clockwise on the Yocan Evolve Plus Battery.
Note: Avoid overtightening the coils. Stop tightening as soon as you feel resistance.