About Yocan Torch 2020 Battery
The official replacement battery for the Yocan Torch 2020 is here – the Yocan Torch 2020 Battery. This replacement battery is an official product from Yocan that’s why it can guarantee a perfect fit when you connect it to your portable eNail. It has strong and durable 510-threaded connections which means that it will sturdily stay connected to the main body of the Yocan Torch 2020. Because it uses simple and straightforward threaded design, the Yocan Torch 2020 Battery can easily be removed and replaced on the main body even by beginners and those who have no experience of using a vaporizer at all. This makes this device from Yocan a user-friendly unit that’s best suited not only for advanced consumers but also for beginners alike.
The size and weight of the battery are fairly decent and feels durable to the touch. It gives the Yocan Torch 2020 a slight weight to it but not too heavy that it starts to weight the portable eNail down. Its dimensions allow just the right amount of space for a battery designed and engineered to provide lasting sessions in between charges. You can expect it to keep up with your needs whether you’re a light or a heavy consumer. A fully charged battery can support sessions for up to 45 puffs at 15 seconds each puff.
Built for Convenience
the Yocan Torch 2020 Battery was designed and engineered to be a replacement battery that offers simple and convenient use. The same goes for charging the device. It's equipped with micro USB charging technology which allows you to recharge the battery even when there’s no wall outlet available. Because it can be charged using an inclusive USB charging cable, you can easily just plug the charger on a USB port on a desktop computer. If you are on-the-go, you can do away with a laptop computer or an external portable power bank. This allows you to potentially never run out of battery when you use the Yocan Torch 2020 Battery.
In line with being a device designed for convenience, the battery also features a single power button. Conveniently located at the bottom, you can easily operate the battery. And in classic Yocan fashion, the battery can be powered on using the single power button and the heating element can be trigged even without having to hold the button. Just one press and the Yocan Torch 2020 Battery will heat up your extracts with 15-seconds straight of heating. 15 seconds is perfect for making sure that the battery fully vaporizes your extracts without having to reach the point of combustion. It’s just enough that it won’t leave residual buildups on the atomizer but not enough that it will burn your materials.
That said, the Yocan Torch 2020 Battery is the perfect portable eNail battery replacement for a wide variety of consumers including connoisseurs and medicating patients. Make sure to keep one in your arsenal especially if you’re using a Yocan Torch 2020 eNail.
What’s in the box:
- 1 x Yocan Torch 2020 Battery
Yocan Torch 2020 Battery Manual
Recharging the Yocan Torch 2020 Battery:
- Remove the Yocan Torch 2020 Battery from the main body by twisting it counter clockwise.
- Take a USB charging cable and connect it to a wall adapter.
- Plug the wall adapter + USB charger combo on a wall outlet.
- Connect the charger to the micro USB charging slot on the Yocan Torch 2020 Battery.
Using the Yocan Torch 2020 Battery:
- With a fully charged battery, power it on by pressing the power button located at the top of the battery five times quickly.
- Press the power button once to begin a session.
- Press the power button another time to stop the running cycle.
Note: The power button on the Yocan Torch 2020 Battery will blink when you turn it on. A single session or cycle lasts for 15 seconds and a fully charged battery lasts for 45 cycles.
Cleaning the Yocan Torch 2020 Battery:
- Remove the battery from the main body by twisting it counterclockwise.
- You can clean the metal contacts on the battery and on the main body using a cotton swab.
- Use a damp cloth or some alcohol wipes to clean the body of the Yocan Torch 2020 Battery.
- Wait for the body of the battery to dry.
- Replace the Yocan Torch 2020 Battery on the main body of the Yocan Torch 2020.
Note: Avoid using any soaked cleaning materials as it can cause irreversible water damage. Only use dampened cleaning materials to avoid any form of liquid entering the interior of the Yocan Torch 2020 Battery.
Replacing the Yocan Torch 2020 Battery:
- Remove the Yocan Torch 2020 Battery from the main body by twisting it counterclockwise.
- Take your replacement Yocan Torch 2020 Battery and connect it to the main body of the Yocan Torch 2020 Vaporizer.
Note: Avoid overtightening the battery. Stop screwing it to the main body when you feel resistance.
Awesome tactic thnk u
Yocan Torch 2020 Battery
Good as a backup and easy to switch. Still micro-USB charge, tho. The Torch XL battery is USB C. I suggest buying the Torch XL I nstead.
Amazed at bang for the buck
Yocan Torch 2020 Battery